Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Current Killstreak Setup?

I actually agree with his statement.

Honestly, if you don't end up with a nuke after getting 7 kills, you are stupid. It takes a smart Killstreak setup, and a smart placement of those killstreaks to gain the 25 kills needed for the nuke.

For once, I agree with Kodakk.

Comment

Originally posted by DarK'
      I actually agree with his statement.

Honestly, if you don't end up with a nuke after getting 7 kills, you are stupid. It takes a smart Killstreak setup, and a smart placement of those killstreaks to gain the 25 kills needed for the nuke.

For once, I agree with Kodakk.
      :awes

10chars

Comment

Then I have yet to play a "smart" player. They must all be morons. When I see the red jets on the minimap, I haul *** away from my team. Preferably to good overhead cover. Then I shoot the Harrier down with a Stinger. If a Chopper comes out, I shoot that down with the Stinger, too.

The only nukes I've seen so far are the ones I've dropped myself.

Comment

haha seriously enough with the blanket statements. good luck being so "smart" and reliably getting 25 killstreaks on a 4v4 or 5v5 matches. not every map on every mode is filled with enemies to kill to the brim.

i think what they mean to say is they are one of the only handful of smart players. so therefore everyone else is stupid. i haven't run into any smart players then but i know a couple exist at least. :laugh:

Comment

Im sorry but if you are saying that getting 7 kills and then NOT getting the nuke after that makes you stupid then you are very naive.

Every single time a harrier even hits the air, before it releases a shot its already on the ground, if its my stinger or someone elses.

Even if someone doesnt take it down a harrier at best can get 5 or 6 kills and granted that gets you a chopper gunner but people pay much more attention to them than other killstreaks and they dont last long in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
              Im sorry but if you are saying that getting 7 kills and then NOT getting the nuke after that makes you stupid then you are very naive.

Every single time a harrier even hits the air, before it releases a shot its already on the ground, if its my stinger or someone elses.

Even if someone doesnt take it down a harrier at best can get 5 or 6 kills and granted that gets you a chopper gunner but people pay much more attention to them than other killstreaks and they dont last long in the air.
              Yeah, and it is not like while your harrier is in the air you aren't just sitting there doing nothing, especially if you are in a high volume combat area. And if the harrier does get shot down you should still get the 4 additional kills needed. Even if the harrier takes only one, it is still one kill closer.

Comment

Don't any of you ever die?

Comment

To be honest mate this doesn't happen every round, please note that.
                  Like I have said you require a few things in order to accomplish this.
                  A good team, luck, an average/bad enemy team, common sense and the right map.
                  If you have all of that you are sure to get it, it is easier to get on certain maps then others. You might only get a nuke 1 in every 15 rounds (very rough guess).
                  We aren't super humans or hackers :P

Comment

Well, if you can read, another point of people being smart, I also said a well placed killstreak, as in some sort of airstrike, harrier included. Then you should get added kills to your 7 kill streak, all the while still on the ground killing people. And once you get that Chopper Gunner, its almost always over, if your smart and shoot the people that look like they might be aiming a missile at your chopper.

I'm not saying EVERY player is dumb, I'm saying EVERY person who has that killstreak set up, and almost 9 times out of 10 doesn't get that nuke, is dumb.

Comment

To be fair, I have only seen two nukes so far at L42.
                      But then again I mostly play Domination and Headquarters, other gametypes may be better for killstreaks.

Comment

My point was not to say if you get a harrier you're 100% completely guaranteed a nuke. My point, instead, was that obtaining a harrier greatly boosts your chances of getting one, because you are then only 4 kills from a chopper gunner (which both you and the harrier can work towards) and after you get that, it's pretty much game over.

And to say chopper gunners don't last long in the air? Maybe, if you're unlucky with where the pilot flies, but most of the time it's just so damn overpowered that you can spawnkill the living crap out of the enemy team until you get your nuke. You can say "use cold-blooded" all you want to remove the red targeting box, but it doesn't matter when you still show up on my camera and I can just continue spamming the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodakk
                          My point was not to say if you get a harrier you're 100% completely guaranteed a nuke. My point, instead, was that obtaining a harrier greatly boosts your chances of getting one, because you are then only 4 kills from a chopper gunner (which both you and the harrier can work towards) and after you get that, it's pretty much game over.

And to say chopper gunners don't last long in the air? Maybe, if you're unlucky with where the pilot flies, but most of the time it's just so damn overpowered that you can spawnkill the living crap out of the enemy team until you get your nuke. You can say "use cold-blooded" all you want to remove the red targeting box, but it doesn't matter when you still show up on my camera and I can just continue spamming the ground.
                          That is what I do with the chopper, means you can get those hiding people.

Comment

choppas and nukes and jets, in this game, or any game other than an RTS

meh

Comment

Originally posted by Kodakk
                              chopper gunner (which both you and the harrier can work towards) and after you get that, it's pretty much game over.
                              When someone gets a ChopperGunner/AC-130, I'll hunt them down and 9 out of 10 times I will find them before they even get to 20 killstreak.

Comment

Originally posted by bradino27
                                When someone gets a ChopperGunner/AC-130, I'll hunt them down and 9 out of 10 times I will find them before they even get to 20 killstreak.
                                That's why when you're using either you pay careful attention to any enemies that approach your little green marker .

Comment

Working...
                                X