Your Current Killstreak Setup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Current Killstreak Setup?

I do not understand why people don't have the nuke in theirs?

Instant win!

Comment

Some people havent unlocked it yet. I only did because i thought it would be a good idea at the time and i was lucky enough to get it when i was a low level. Now its out of my system i usually go for the chopper gun to get the most kills.

Comment

At First...
        Every Gametype
        - Harrier Strike
        - AC130
        - Nuke

Now...
        Every Gametype
        - Harrier Strike
        - Pave Low
        - AC130 / Chopper Gunner

Search & Destroy
        - UAV
        - Predator Missle
        - Harrier Strike

I've called in over 12 Nukes so far, so I have stopped using it and going for Higher Kill Count rather than ending the game early.

Comment

Harrier Strike
          Chopper Gunner
          Nuke

I've probably called in upwards of 30 nukes since I've been playing, and unlike patton (***, <3 patton) I plan on calling in many more.

Comment

Originally posted by DarK'
            Harrier Strike
            Chopper Gunner
            Nuke

I've probably called in upwards of 30 nukes since I've been playing, and unlike patton (***, <3 patton) I plan on calling in many more.
            30 nukes? I've only seen one once, and I wasn't the one to call it in. Who in the heck are you playing with and on what system?

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]TA|Patton
              I've called in over 12 Nukes so far, so I have stopped using it and going for Higher Kill Count rather than ending the game early.
              I understand your point and you are correct.
              Once I get my 10 nukes for the emblem I will halt from using it.
              (I need to do it allll over again, thanks prestige )

Comment

Care Package
                Harrier
                Chopper Gunner

I usually like to take my chances with the Care Package.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster
                  Care Package
                  Harrier
                  Chopper Gunner

I usually like to take my chances with the Care Package.
                  But the care package is so, so...useless, Only good if you intend on stacking up on the kills but it doesn't count towards your kill streak!

Comment

Originally posted by ebevan_91
                    30 nukes? I've only seen one once, and I wasn't the one to call it in. Who in the heck are you playing with and on what system?

I dunno, I'm good at the game? lol It's not hard to do with that Killstreak setup, alls I need to do is get 7 kills in a row, and then I'm nuke bound from there. Because I'll get the Harrier, that'll get me the Chopper Gunner, and 9 times out of 10, if someone doesn't shoot me down, the Chopper Gunner gets me the nuke, if not I have like 5-6 kills left to go, and its not hard to get them. Well if your me anyways.

I play on the PC.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                      But the care package is so, so...useless, Only good if you intend on stacking up on the kills but it doesn't count towards your kill streak!
                      True, but that is sort of what I'm trying to do until I reach a higher rank.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                        Not sure if anyone else has had something like this happen to them, but while I was messing about getting stealth bombers for the emblem, I had the care package as a killstreak reward, and I swear I got a Pavelow and it's kills counted towards my streak. I was on about 5 kills, then I simply hid while the pavelow racked up kills, before I knew it I had a Harrier, then I had a Stealth Bomber, and here I was thinking all those kills weren't adding to the streak.

May be a bug or something...

Comment

Actually now you mention it i too had the exact same situation but thought it was my imagination! I got a care package WITH a Pave Low and the kills it racked in added to my killstreak.

Comment

Someone on the IW or Steamforums implied that the PW bugged so the one from the care package adds to your killstreak, while the "real" one doesnt. I dont know if its true.

But another thing: You guys sounds like you are playing some kind of card game. Harrier->Chopper->Nuke>Win game with less than 10 FPS kills.

Arent you forgetting why you are playing this in the first place?

Comment

To get the nuke?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                                To get the nuke?
                                Ha!. But seriously, I dont like the way one killstreak leads to another. The higher rewards should be something for extraordinary killstreaks, not for having the best pokemon combo.

Comment

Working...
                                X