bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bad

To pc people:Can you honestly say you like this game?I mean....it was okay for a day, and then I was sick of it.Cod 4 is better.

Comment

I like it. Very much so actualy.

Yes, it does have its faults, but what game doesn't!

Ofcourse it could do with some changes, but it's still enjoyable enough for me to see myself playing for some time to come.

Comment

Originally posted by johnrondot
        To pc people:Can you honestly say you like this game?I mean....it was okay for a day, and then I was sick of it.Cod 4 is better.
        Yes I can, *looks at signature*. It may just not appeal to you mate, I prefer it over Cod4 due to the graphical enhances, weapon enhances and many other improvements. It is strange how you found it boring over 1 day as it is essentially the same game but with new mechanics and graphics, most people don't like it simple on dedicated servers which is only one aspect of it.
        Like I said, you either love it or hate it.

Comment

I like it.
          I do have laggy games at times but for the most of its smooth and fun.

Comment

I'm one of those few people who liked ET:QW. It was a good game, especially if you had played Enemy Territory before. However, the taste got stale after they left the game in open beta for as long as they did (I never want to play Sewer again...).

To be fair, there were a lot of people who said MW2 was not worth all the hype and how it essentially looked like a reskinned CoD4 (which it essentially is). Did you see how many people were raving over "drivable vehicles?" Where are those people now? Where are the vehicles, in fact?

Comment

Uh...no...i always new mw2 would suck
              Really, what exactly were your grounds that the game would suck back then? I am sure every CoD4 fan like you yourself having said you are was thinking, all they have to do it make a similiar game and it will be a massive hit. What was there that 3/4 months before the release that told you this game was gonna suck?

There was nothing, either we were all blindly impervious to the obvious fact that there would be no dedicated servers/other stuff/mods, or you got some good info before the rest of us did.

Comment

Originally posted by bradino27
                I NEVER base opinions off of demos. Demos and Betas can give bad impressions and decisions to buy the game or not should not be based on those.
                What do you base a buying decision on then? Seems that getting a taste of the gameplay, maps, and features by playing a beta or demo is better than reading articles.

Comment

I always thought MW2 would be amazing, at least until the last month prior to release where everything came out of the closet.

I was into CoD4 competition and editing, and therefore had high hopes for MW2 - it would be CoD4 but better. It's still a tremendously fun game, but it lacks the features that would have made it a viable competitive game or a good editing platform.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                    I have yet to see a good game with a crap demo. They have the option to pick and choose the best and most stable parts from the game. If they cant even make that work, why should I believe that the full game will work any better?
                    I guess I'm pushing more towards the Betas in my post. Just one example is how people didn't buy WaW just because the Beta sucked.

Originally posted by Nate556
                    What do you base a buying decision on then? Seems that getting a taste of the gameplay, maps, and features by playing a beta or demo is better than reading articles.
                    I usually only buy games that interest me and/or hear good things about it from my closest friends and I have only had one game that disappointed me after actually buying it, ET:QW :laugh:.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                      Really, what exactly were your grounds that the game would suck back then? I am sure every CoD4 fan like you yourself having said you are was thinking, all they have to do it make a similiar game and it will be a massive hit. What was there that 3/4 months before the release that told you this game was gonna suck?

There was nothing, either we were all blindly impervious to the obvious fact that there would be no dedicated servers/other stuff/mods, or you got some good info before the rest of us did.
                      I was very worried about the ammount of different classes of weapons, perks, killstreaks and how they would be balanced. This alone kept me on guard way before dedicated servers issue arose.

And IW forum feedback shows that the game is not as complete and balanced of a package as COD4 was.

Comment

Some think MW2 is bad, I think this thread is bad.

Comment

The main reason i think it is bad is because of the lousy tiny *** maps.

Comment

Have you actually played it? the maps aren't tiny, yes some are smaller then cod4's but they aren't "tiny". If you have played it you would know that. Though this would surprise me with your unsupported claims.

Comment

There are very large maps and ones that are smaller but very diverse with many floors and such.

Comment

I'd say the smallest map size in MW2 was CoD4s biggest map.

Comment

Working...
                                X