• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Now that you've finished SinglePlayer...*SPOILERS*

Hehe just did that, got a little fright off of that one

Tried it again and got so close!

Comment

Stock up on weapons (from the display cases) and ammo. Press the button and retreat back to the middle room from the hallway. It's easy as hell to just get them as they round the corner from that room.

Comment

What happens when you kill em all?

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
          What happens when you kill em all?
          Nothing. You can leave the room and reenter it and the displays will have reset and you can push the button again if you want.

Comment

That freaked me out the first time.

The first time I killed all the museum pieces and hit the button and nothing happened. I thought that was weird. Went to the second one and saw the button and hit and was put the floor within a few seconds

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
              Nothing. You can leave the room and reenter it and the displays will have reset and you can push the button again if you want.
              Are you talking about the museum level?

Comment

Ok, I will have to admit that the museum level is brilliant.
                Usually you are to busy getting shot at to appreciate the graphics, but in the museum you can really enjoy the details.

Comment

- Captain Price's return was awesome. We all sort of hoped he'd survived and he did. I'd have liked at least a flashback to tell me how he got from the bridge to that prison, probably a mission gone wrong. Maybe it'll get explained in the DLC?

- The US Invasion angle was a bit far fetched, but it was nice to play World in Conflict in an FPS. Haha.

- I like that Soap was given a voice and he was to you in MW2, what Price was to MacMillian and Soap Was To Price.

I also laughed at this easter egg too.

Comment

Originally posted by Torchwood

- I like that Soap was given a voice and he was to you in MW2, what Price was to MacMillian and Soap Was To Price.
                    I felt like hugging Soap, when you play him again you feel you have been re-united with your lost puppy for the first time after 4 years. I felt like saying "yes sir" every time Price gave an order, reliving Cod4 was great.

Comment

Yeh, I think "Just Like Old Times" (or w/e it was called) was the best level by far.

It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside

Comment

I wonder how many people who play this game actually get the "Wolverines!" reference.

Comment

Originally posted by Rugerdog
                          I wonder how many people who play this game actually get the "Wolverines!" reference.
                          Hugh Jackman is awesome! So most people will get it.*

Comment

Go on, explain the reference then!

Comment

Originally posted by Torchwood
                              *snip*

- The US Invasion angle was a bit far fetched, but it was nice to play World in Conflict in an FPS. Haha.
                              Yessss haha that's the first thing I thought of during all those missions...makes me want to go play some WiC again =P Haha the Burger Town/King scenes were pretty much the same too.

Comment

Ok, the US invasion maybe a bit far fetched (they did explain how it happend), but taking the White House was beautiful. The first time I stormed it I kept looking at the spot lights and didn't realize the area I ran into was controlled by the Russians. And Price sending a nuke to the US, pure gold. I hated the house to house fighting and going for the VIP, but what happened to the President. I hated that unanswered question, either kill him or not, non of this post 911 politically correct B.S.. I know IW is sorta on thin ice with the airport level, but what was the point of the Hotel and then taking the White House!

Comment

Working...
                                X