9 v 9 Multiplayer? ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 9 v 9 Multiplayer? ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Well, it would seem that 9v9 is just a few maps and most are actually 6v6. If I'd wanted a console game I would have bought a console! I'm not buying this game, so I suppose that counts as a boycott!

Comment

I also annoys me how they are are slowly removing all that makes a PC version great from the COD series.
      But I have thought of a coupke of points:
      A) Battlefield Heroes is only 8v8, but it does ok despite large open maps and vehicles. Although the pace is slower than COD
      B) What annoys me about COD is that in the end the only maps that seems to be played are the ones where everybody just runs around with a SMG and shoots each other in the back. And of course grenade spam. Maybee smaller player numbers will cut down on that. (Doesnt look like it from the videos, but one can hope)

How would you feel about the game if it was released under a completly different name, so we didnt have any expectations from the previous COD?

Now so far I havent really seen anything that makes me want the game, but I dont think we should hate it just for not being COD4.

Comment

Well, since you can't pick the map anyway B) is a moot point I think.

And some of the flaws would piss me off in any game. I don't care if CoD is in the title or not, locked narrow FOV and being required to unlock game types are freaking lame "additions" to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
          B) What annoys me about COD is that in the end the only maps that seems to be played are the ones where everybody just runs around with a SMG and shoots each other in the back. And of course grenade spam. Maybee smaller player numbers will cut down on that. (Doesnt look like it from the videos, but one can hope).
          Battlefield is more of a nade spam then Cod, played Karkand?
          However what you are describing is essentially hardcore. I don't like it because it doesn't take much to kill an enemy especially with that ghastly G3.

Comment

Yhe, Karkand is uber nade spam. RYKUU, if you watch those MW2 vids agian, you'll see that on softcore it barely takes anything to take some out, even with a pistol...

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
              Battlefield is more of a nade spam then Cod, played Karkand?
              However what you are describing is essentially hardcore. I don't like it because it doesn't take much to kill an enemy especially with that ghastly G3.
              Nothing ghastly about my G3! I can't hit crap!

Oh and that's, "...more of a nade spam THAN CoD", not "THEN CoD"! Don't worry! No offence intended RYKUU. I teach English in China, although you'll be able to catch my typing errors too after I've had a few beers!

Comment

we all know 9v9 is due to PvP networking limitations, it would be really hard for the average PC connection to host anything more than that.

Comment

Working...
                X