X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Texas Team Players...STILL GREAT!!

Originally posted by zhpkiller
    People like abuse.
    Or people just join whatever populated 64 man server they see in the browser.

Comment

Re: Texas Team Players...Good No More

That about sums it up.

Comment

Nothing's worse than eurogamer servers, where admins kick you so they can get their J-10 and whore stats.

Comment

Pub play... take it or leave it. Some good, some bad. I've been kicked maybe three times in my entire BF2 career and NEVER banned and I've been playing since BF2 came out. I've played TTP, MoonGamers more than I can recall, and I have a few others that I visit. Each has it issues.

You all make valid arguments to the root of this thread. Just more fuel for why I stay in the 21CW tourney and off the pubs for my gaming fix.

Comment

Playing infantry doesn't have as much admin wh0ring as playing air maps.

Just because one admin is abusive doesn't mean the entire clan or team is, one bad sheep can ruin the herd. Of course, unless more admins support the decision of the abusive admin.

Power, let it not get into our heads. You are not the president of US yet. Until then, treat everyone with respect and honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
              Playing infantry doesn't have as much admin wh0ring as playing air maps.

Just because one admin is abusive doesn't mean the entire clan or team is, one bad sheep can ruin the herd. Of course, unless more admins support the decision of the abusive admin.

Power, let it not get into our heads. You are not the president of US yet. Until then, treat everyone with respect and honor.
              THIS. My God, this.

Infantry doesn't suffer anywhere near as much as the jet and chopper boys. Admins like to think they own the powerful toys, so when the grown-up babies don't get their rattlers, you had better believe they'll find a way to have you removed.

If you're on the ground, what is there for an admin to take away from you? It's always been about the cool toys.

Comment

Working...
              X