2142 1.51 wishlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2142 1.51 wishlist

I was just thinking it would be cool if they did vehicle upgrades kind of like kit unlocks. Like an unlock to make them faster or more maneuverable, or add some kind of special function to them. They could be implemented like field upgrades so that they are accessible to everyone in each round.

Comment

Originally posted by messfeeder
      I was just thinking it would be cool if they did vehicle upgrades kind of like kit unlocks. Like an unlock to make them faster or more maneuverable, or add some kind of special function to them. They could be implemented like field upgrades so that they are accessible to everyone in each round.
      OOOh yeah. like the ability to lock the doors so you can have the vehicle all by yourself.:laugh:

Comment

or an infinite shield that literally blocks everything so you can keep on running people over and stuff :O

Comment

Or have a upgradable pilot gun on the planes. From one single vulcan all the way to four.

Better missiles? Ones that takes less time to reload?

But the issue is major imbalance when fighting.

Comment

Fixing the weird dissapearance of shadows in Berlin and Belgrade buildings.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenMorgan
              These two maps are just hunted. Can't you feel the air? The heavy, coldness.

That why all my squads are called Ghost Busters!

I can hear the souls whisper in the dark.

NEVER FEAR! I HATH THE VOSS! SMITE ALL EVIL WITH 40 CLIP SPRAYAGE!

Seriously, Make Voss 35 bullets.

Comment

1. Free Bofors Defense Assault gun:evil:!
                2. Full screen!
                3. Vista support!
                4. Fix lagging issues whenever your on a Titan.
                5. When you die, the kit screen shouldn't bounce to another kit, fix that :laugh:
                6. When you stab someone, it should kill him, not take 3 times to stab him, fix that!

Comment

Originally posted by FallenMorgan
                  i think it's the loss of dynamic lighting. it's very noticeable on camp-G. usually kicks in after playing a round or two.

Comment

I don't know if anybody has noticed this, but when playing online, instead of the lady saying "Welcome aboard, commander" she says the EMP control dish is under attack. Ever since I found out its just annoying and an apparent dumb mistake.

I actually kinda hope they might free up the titans in one way or another. I don't know if 2142 doesnt support over 2 GB of memory, and if it doesnt they can fix that too, but it may soon be time to ease some of those limits. The few times I was actually able to play 64 man moving titans, it was a blast. I honestly don't see why Dice disabled it, its not like anyone is forced to play on a 64 titan server. And there are enough optionally disabled servers anyways.

FREE THE TITANS!

Comment

you can rename the movie files and you never have to watch any of them again. i do this first thing every reinstall and i haven't watched the movies since i bought the game 2 years ago

also you CAN fix the sticky kit saves. you have to go to an empty server, set up each kit and spawn as it and suicide, for both teams (8 times). then exit the server but don't exit the game, alt-tab to windows and change profile.con to read-only (and make a backup of it just in case). now your kit will always be the same when you start the game. note that if you change a kit, until you restart 2142 it will stay changed and then it will revert to your saved settings. i have been doing this since the 1.4 patch or whenever it was SUPPOSED to work and it's never failed me (except when you connect to a server and have no unlocks but that's a different issue).

my most desired patch fixes:

***** would be nice

right hand side eu transport would be nice (although there is a way to fix it)

fix little ui things like the minimap range constantly resetting anytime you spot anything, the ESC button taking 5 seconds to load the menu, the ui screen staying up when you get revived, etc.

turn off moving titans entirely or increase the minimum distance between titans to about 4x what it is now. and/or make it kill the gunner when you destroy a titan gun

fix the shields on PAC gunship (half the time i get shot down i had shields up)

make friend requests and friend messages persistent until you delete them. the game crashes too often and i lose all my friend requests/messages forever.

get rid of punkbuster forever. they still refuse to support windows 7! and just yesterday i started getting pnkbstrB heartbeat disconnects (problem went away when i tried to play again later). i'm tired of the constant problems with this crappy software. PB must be the worst anti-cheat software ever made.

fix the chat system - don't mix automated messages with the chat log, which makes chat useless. better yet, separate alltalk from team from squad from whispers with colors and placement

fix the server browser. it does a full update/refresh every time you change any settings or even switch tabs, the text fields are buggy, the filters pretty much suck, etc.

Comment

1. RDX and Grenades if dropped at your own feet with FF OFF Kill the thrower/dropper.
                        2. Stability for Servers
                        3. Kit Sav^h^h^hRandomizer fixed
                        4. A No TK Timer for when the pilot bailed on a transport and I spawn into the driver seat and get punished by all the passengers when I'm just the poor unlucky soldier that spawned on the transport right before the impact.
                        5. Verdun titan insta-win glitch caused by the commander UAV

I apologize if some of these have been mentioned already...

EDIT: added the 5th item on the list

Comment

Im with joe on the destroying of PB.

Comment

No FF off at all

Comment

Originally posted by joe2
                              fix little ui things like the minimap range constantly resetting anytime you spot anything,
                              Yes.

Please yes.

It also resets itself every time you bring up the main map, and every time you bring up the kit selection screen.

I have to reset the minimap sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times every game. I would LOVE to see this fixed.
                              :thumbsup:

Comment

I am not really noticing any major issues with the game. Really the only thing I want is widescreen resolution.

Comment

Working...
                                X