How much life is left in BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much life is left in BF2?

Just like the title states, how much life is left in BF2?

Wow only 4 memebers, inculding me, and 51 guests in the BF2 forums. Lol I hope that doesn't answer my question.

Re: How much life is left in BF2?

Until something significantly better comes along - another EA offering perhaps? - then it will still be popular.

Sure there are games with better graphics, game engines, etc., but nothing in my opinion tops the dynamic gameplay of the BF games.

Comment

How long is a piece of string?

Comment

i Haven't played vanilla recently but ive been playing Forgotten Hope 2 Quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
          How long is a piece of string?
          Depends on what y ou are using the string for.

Comment

BF2 still offers alot that other games can't.

Personally I've come to a point where I have the most fun playing with my clanmates.
            Being "alone" on a server is more or less getting very frustrating and annoying because most ppl on the servers just can't play well or spoil the fun for the rest by spawnkilling and/or hacking.
            I hope the patch will be out soon, so that I have something new to experience in BF2.

FipZ

Comment

I think this is really my 5th time to come back to playing BF2. The other 4 times were spent playing either other BF games or COD games.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
                Until something significantly better comes along - another EA offering perhaps? - then it will still be popular.
                Is the basic answer.

Comment

I've been trying to find a replacement for BF2 since 2006, still haven't found one (I play more Xbox 360 than anything now).

I intend to play BF2 until either BF:BC2 comes out and rocks the PC, or, until BF3 comes out in general, which will rock the PC regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Snake
                    I've been trying to find a replacement for BF2 since 2006, still haven't found one (I play more Xbox 360 than anything now).

I intend to play BF2 until either BF:BC2 comes out and rocks the PC, or, until BF3 comes out in general, which will rock the PC regardless.
                    Wow G-Snake you must lurk here more that you post. You joined here 5 months before me.

Comment

E3 this year is gonna by the end of BF2

Comment

I reckon if BF:BC2 is a total hit for the PC and doesn't take too much to run it and is similar to BF2 gameplay (which I believe it will be) then people will move to that.

I mean, I've been heading back and forth to BF2 for years now trying to find stuff that compare to it and get quickly bored then move back to good ol' BF2 . To me, I think that's what's going to happen.

Comment

People are still playing 1942.... its going to be around for a while yet

Comment

i don't think it will die down anytime soon. jet whores have no other game to do what they do so at least they'll stick around.

Comment

Just finished uninstall BF2 / PR / POE...

Comment

Working...
                              X