X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF3, exclusively for Apple!!!

Comment

Several yrs ago, when EA was at or near its peak, rumour was that EA was thinking of buying Disney (EA execs actually joked about it openly in-house).

Then just last year or 2 ago, it was said that Disney was going to make a move to buy EA.

And now the Apple talk.

This sort of thing happens a lot in the corporate world. It always should be taken with a grain of salt until larger news sources and actual offers start getting talked about.

Comment

Originally posted by Unnamed Assailant
        Don't worry, I haven't been tainted. Even the military looks at Macs as the toys of children and yuppies with more money than brains. We use Windows, variations of Unix and Linux, and even DOS. You won't see a Mac used anywhere in an official capacity on a military post.
        ...Macs use a flavour of Unix for their OS.

Originally posted by G-Snake
        I've been working in an IT department in government for 5 years, I've never come across anyone who's used a mac, even developers or designers who do public display visuals or newspapers/newsletters. There are the occasional self-righteous douche-bag journalism interns who will bring in their extremely over-priced Mac laptops and brag to everyone how great it is and how much they paid for it. Aside from the fact that Mac is good at holding the hands of people who are extremely limited in computer applications, I don't see any practical use for them in a professional environment, especially if there's no kind of IT support for Macs/Apple products. Hell, I've seen more people using various Linux distributions than I have Macs.
        Most of the printing industry (certainly in the UK) use Macs. I have used them in work for 20 years (and PCs). The OS has always been better than Windows, why does something have to be poor just cos its simple to use? Apple is one of the world's most innovative companies and for them to enter the gaming market could only bring new things.

In saying that, I wouldn't pay for one myself. You are paying for quality, but also a premium for design and branding. It's always gonna be a PC at home.:thumbsup:

Comment

well, the next BF game would look exactly like I-Robot...

Comment

See my post from the news thread about this... http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...3&postcount=10

I have no reason to believe this is anything but an engineered rumor and part of somebody's "game."

Comment

It would`nt suprize me if they turned bf3 into donkey kong anymore:|::dead:

Comment

Working...
              X