Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here have the latest PC Gamer? Confirmed DICE doing 6 BF projects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone here have the latest PC Gamer? Confirmed DICE doing 6 BF projects?

they're already working on heroes 2.

Comment

I worked on 2 very high profile games and the dev staff was about 20 devs on each game.

Comment

I wouldn't say mention of an extra project confirms BF3. I thought they'd be working on it before they announced all of their lame projects. Now I'm not so sure. I was disappointed with their latest announcements. The new project could be Battlefield 1862 for all anyone knows.

Comment

The list mentioning returns....

Comment

List talk fuels speculation, which fuels controversy, which fuels interest and fuels "hey look at me".

Take a few steps back, let the hype die down a bit so that EA/DICE will jump at the bit to tell you the game they are working on, cause all this speculation talk is is free publicity and they won't say a word until it runs its course and they have paying again for it.

Comment

Working...
            X