Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here have the latest PC Gamer? Confirmed DICE doing 6 BF projects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here have the latest PC Gamer? Confirmed DICE doing 6 BF projects?

Someone on another forum is claiming the new PC Gamer quotes DICE as saying they have 6 projects currently in the works. If that is true, I'd say we have BF3 confirmation.

Originally posted by [OPFOR]SOF|2Lt.Haku
    Doesn't anyone read PC Gamer anymore? My latest issue is all about the Battlefield franchise and Operation Flashpoint, so you guys should go pick up a copy. In the article on BF, they just about said that there will be a BF3. The developer says that they are currently simultaneously working on 6 BF games right now, 5 of which have been revealed. You do the math.
    Cover: http://pcgamer.com/covers/PCG_CVR.jpg
    ________
    NO2 VAPORIZER

Re: Anyone here have the latest PC Gamer? Confirmed DICE doing 6 BF projects?

hah....you know what kind of response I just got when I asked my wiffe to pick it up while she is @the store?

Ill pick it up later tonight

Comment

Not another LIST post.

Comment

Who gives a f*ck anymore?

Even if something is revealed in the near future, it'll still be at least a year before we actually play anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
          Not another LIST post.
          Oh god, it's back!

THE LIST!

Comment

Didn't I tell you guys to stop making fun of The List? Seriously, you do not want to face the consequences.

Comment

Its a whole new list! Any confirmation yet? I'd go buy the issue, but I need beer money.
              ________
              Hawaii Marijuana Dispensary

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis
                Didn't I tell you guys to stop making fun of The List? Seriously, you do not want to face the consequences.
                You mean, the endless assumptions, wild-a$$-guessing, and forum bickering?

Comment

Better make BF3 da bomb and it will sell 6x times as much

Comment

Originally posted by Dronetek
                    Its a whole new list!
                    No its not, so DICE are planing another 6 games that nobody has ever heard of before....????????? NO, because its the same list , just with one more title that might not even be true.

Comment

GUIZE, GUIZZZZZZZZZZ

I think this is the same list, but, they've added a new game?

ZOmG it'S BF3!1!1!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                        No its not, so DICE are planing another 6 games that nobody has ever heard of before....????????? NO, because its the same list , just with one more title that might not even be true.
                        Obviously I didn't mean 6 more games... :shakehead:

Uh oh, there goes Alex. He gets all butt hurt when people start talking about the list.
                        ________
                        WENDIE 99

Comment

No, I love it when people talk about the list. It gives me a good chuckle

Comment

no, it said 5, im looking at the article right now and it says and i quote:

"This isn't all. In a recent conversation, PCGAMER asked producer Patrick Liu if battlefield 3 was still being made. He admitted (Dice exclusive producer) Ben Cousins did say we were working on 5 BATTLEFIELD titles, you do the math."

although it only says 5 i think hes trying to imply that BF3 is one of them since they were conversating about BF1943 during the interview but i believe the person interviewing him misunderstood what he was referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by whiskey
                              you mean, the endless assumptions, wild-a$$-guessing, and forum bickering?
                              HEY

watch it ok?

Comment

Working...
                              X