What do you want in MW 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you want in MW 2

I think the main thing I want to see in MW is a significant effort to make hackers lives difficult. COD 4 and 5 are rife with hacks and they are even advertising them for MW as I think the hackers are expecting the same 'efforts' in MW as in COD 5 (ie sweet FA).

Everyone knows that punkbuster is mediocre at best so why make hackers lives easy. I dont care how good the game is if its spoiled by an aimbot wallhacker or 20 :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

Comment

I go on PBBans Streamed servers a lot.

Comment

I think Punkbuster has stopped more legitimate players from playing games than it has ever stopped cheaters.

Comment

They need a system in which you can't chose best weapons and perks , something like mgo2 and to make the maps bigger ( more levels for buildings, there is only one 2 level building in cod 4 ; more houses ; )

Comment

Originally posted by Davoli
            They need a system in which you can't chose best weapons and perks
            How is that going to work then?

Comment

ROFL. you can't choose the best perks and weapons? Oh good, Lets all run around with M9s and bombsquad.

Comment

Originally posted by [FM]JoeCool4433
                honestly, i would be very, VERY surprised if IW were to put in a suppressor for any sniper rifles. if they did however, the range and damage would def be nerfed. the simple fact is that with a suppressor and uav jammer perk u would be virtually invisible in a good location, which i know is the point, but it goes against cod's fast-paced game type. if suppressors were available to all snipers, there would be so many campers rather then a tactical sniper who has to worry about other sneaking up on him and from attracting too much attention from enemy snipers. thats why there is this thing called repositioning :thumbsup:
                Remember we still haven't even seen one title or trailer with the prefix "Call of Duty".

I would love to see silencers on snipers, proper grass rendering so the guille works and you don't see the sniper at long range. I know it would be crazy but remember snipers are not 1 shot kill without stopping power so you'd need to headshot. Which would balance it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pieman'
                  ROFL. you can't choose the best perks and weapons? Oh good, Lets all run around with M9s and bombsquad.
                  That's not the idea , don't act silly. :shakehead:

I meant that you can't walk with claymores - overkill - martyrdom ( you would barely walk ).

Originally posted by [USAC]N|Pvt.Recon
                  How is that going to work then?
                  Play mgo2.

Comment

Originally posted by Davoli
                    I meant that you can't walk with claymores - overkill - martyrdom ( you would barely walk ).
                    They could change it so that you could have these perks together, but like you said, the game would make you 'less mobile'.
                    OR
                    They could set it so that if you choose Claymores and Overkill etc, your 3rd perk HAD to be Extreme Conditioning or something similar.

Comment

It would be awesome if for hardcore you could look down on your character and see your chest/feet/etc... and this way you could see how many magazines you have left. How awesome would that be?

Comment

Urm.. I would rather just look in the bottom left corner to see how much ammo I have left tbh.
                        But it would be cool to be able to see yourself

Comment

Originally posted by [USAC]N|Pvt.Recon
                          Urm.. I would rather just look in the bottom left corner to see how much ammo I have left tbh.
                          Hence the keyword HARDCORE.

Keep up the good work detective.:thumbsup:

Comment

Oh, yeah.. Didn't pay attention to that bit.

Comment

Obviously.

p.s. Don't apply to CSI just yet.. :yay:

Comment

Looking down at your feet/chest? Really sounds pointless, even if it makes you know how much ammo you have..

Comment

Working...
                                X