Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want in MW 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: What do you want in MW 2

    Again, my only experience with Second Chance has been on console, so therefore, my point is not as defined for PC.

    I do understand what you are saying, and as I will get MW2 on PC, I doubt that I will be as affected by it.

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: What do you want in MW 2

      To create more than 5 classes how about 10 classes?
      And for servers to disable weapons and perks and still be ranked.

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: What do you want in MW 2

        more unlockable options, and more interesting ones.

        like, for more customisation, you could unlock uniform extras etc, kinda like RS:Vegas

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: What do you want in MW 2

          "As with most things associated with the internet, there was a mixture of the sensible, the stupid and the surreal. These are some of the more amusing / astonishing features that probably won't be as high on Infinity Ward's list of things to do as they will be on its list of things not to do."

          "When Infinity Wards asked the internet what it would like to see in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the internet responded with..."
          • a female character named Tina would be cool
          • Less treyarch
          • Oh, and an enemy called Pvt. Trey Arch to shoot in the arse.
          • punishment for team killing rather than just penalizing respawn time
          • The ability to chose the sex of your character for multi-player and single-player. Sexy Marine chicks ftw!
          • I'd like to see Godzilla as the final boss. Thanks in advance.
          • dead bodies more realistic, since when can people run through dead people? dont they have to jump or step on dead person
          • Mke it just like COd 4, improve upon it and we have game of the year 2009
          • A Snow covered mountain town. and have the snow comming down hard. with players foot prints everywhere.
          • A complete lack of player-controlled vehicles. Leave that crap to Halo.
          • can we have some kind of war cry during matches..it would be so awesome to see a berserk enemy doing a war cry..if it can be done
          • Small Suggestion. Ability to actually kill the pilot in a helicopter by shooting at the cockpit glass.
          • PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS FU**ING GAME
          • I wanna see urban combat in a Western (Preferably US) setting
          • The ability to throw your empty pistol as a last ditch defense/attack.
          • Dismemberment.
          • a different phrase instead of "tango down in section one alpha" I've heard that a million times now.
          • Brutality greatly adds to a game, we want blood, guts, and dismemberment....
          • at 20 kill streak give the ability to call in Chuck Norris
          • How about a teaser screenshot on your website?
          • Best grafics (able to compare to Killzone 2 ones)
          • If you're going to have customizable characters, facial hair options are a MUST!
          • Also, make a headshot noise that makes them really satisfying.
          • I'd like to see my feet, no joke, the character's feet would be awesome
          • NO ZOMBIES. People stop it with zombies. Go play Left4 Dead.
          • more blood/gore (specifically, explosives causing dismemberment)
          • Get another kickass guitar riff for when you rank up and complete a challenge. That thing makes my day.
          • Dead cert: Iranian Embassy siege courtesy of Britains SAS!
          • More maps with more trees and bushes
          • MORE WATERMELONS
          • more chemical weapons and more chemical based grenades
          • STEADY AIM NEEDS TO GET STEADIER
          • Only count time spent in Online Public Games towards Overall Playtime.
          • Easter eggs mocking CoD:WaW
          • A level called F**k treyarch like mile high club but you have to assassinate the VIP (the ceo of treyarch)


          View The Full Story At:
          http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=210448

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: What do you want in MW 2

            Originally posted by Recon [BFE]
            • Less treyarch
            • Oh, and an enemy called Pvt. Trey Arch to shoot in the arse.
            • at 20 kill streak give the ability to call in Chuck Norris
            • MORE WATERMELONS
            • Easter eggs mocking CoD:WaW
            • A level called F**k treyarch like mile high club but you have to assassinate the VIP (the ceo of treyarch)

            LOL
            Originally posted by Recon [BFE]
            • NO ZOMBIES. People stop it with zombies. Go play Left4 Dead.

            GTFO :rawr

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: What do you want in MW 2

              Originally posted by Pieman'
              GTFO :rawr
              indeed, i love zombies! :yay:

              Originally posted by Recon [BFE]
              • I'd like to see Godzilla as the final boss. Thanks in advance.

              i like this one :laugh:

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: What do you want in MW 2

                Oh indeed, I missed that one out of my 'LOL' pile

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: What do you want in MW 2

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: What do you want in MW 2

                    Originally posted by KC-10
                    Again, my only experience with Second Chance has been on console, so therefore, my point is not as defined for PC.
                    Gah! I keep forgetting you're a Console player on that game. Every time you write something, I'm always wondering why it seems so completely opposite to what I've seen, then I get reminded because of the Console play. :laugh:

                    We gotta get you to put some kind of disclaimer on your posts or in your sig until you make the jump to PC.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: What do you want in MW 2

                      I think COD:WaW is great. Where's the problem?

                      I don't like to many of the ideas on that list. Hope those were the worst.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: What do you want in MW 2

                        Originally posted by Bradley
                        I don't like to many of the ideas on that list. Hope those were the worst.
                        Originally posted by Recon [BFE]
                        "These are some of the more amusing / astonishing features that probably won't be as high on Infinity Ward's list of things to do as they will be on its list of things not to do."
                        Yeah, they were joke ones.

                        And yeah, I like WaW too, there are lots of haters out there though, watch your back

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: What do you want in MW 2

                          Originally posted by Recon [BFE]
                          • a female character named Tina would be cool
                          • Less treyarch
                          • Oh, and an enemy called Pvt. Trey Arch to shoot in the arse.
                          • punishment for team killing rather than just penalizing respawn time
                          • The ability to chose the sex of your character for multi-player and single-player. Sexy Marine chicks ftw!
                          • I'd like to see Godzilla as the final boss. Thanks in advance.
                          • dead bodies more realistic, since when can people run through dead people? dont they have to jump or step on dead person
                          • Mke it just like COd 4, improve upon it and we have game of the year 2009
                          • A Snow covered mountain town. and have the snow comming down hard. with players foot prints everywhere.
                          • A complete lack of player-controlled vehicles. Leave that crap to Halo.
                          • can we have some kind of war cry during matches..it would be so awesome to see a berserk enemy doing a war cry..if it can be done
                          • Small Suggestion. Ability to actually kill the pilot in a helicopter by shooting at the cockpit glass.
                          • PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS FU**ING GAME
                          • I wanna see urban combat in a Western (Preferably US) setting
                          • The ability to throw your empty pistol as a last ditch defense/attack.
                          • Dismemberment.
                          • a different phrase instead of "tango down in section one alpha" I've heard that a million times now.
                          • Brutality greatly adds to a game, we want blood, guts, and dismemberment....
                          • at 20 kill streak give the ability to call in Chuck Norris
                          • How about a teaser screenshot on your website?
                          • Best grafics (able to compare to Killzone 2 ones)
                          • If you're going to have customizable characters, facial hair options are a MUST!
                          • Also, make a headshot noise that makes them really satisfying.
                          • I'd like to see my feet, no joke, the character's feet would be awesome
                          • NO ZOMBIES. People stop it with zombies. Go play Left4 Dead.
                          • more blood/gore (specifically, explosives causing dismemberment)
                          • Get another kickass guitar riff for when you rank up and complete a challenge. That thing makes my day.
                          • Dead cert: Iranian Embassy siege courtesy of Britains SAS!
                          • More maps with more trees and bushes
                          • MORE WATERMELONS
                          • more chemical weapons and more chemical based grenades
                          • STEADY AIM NEEDS TO GET STEADIER
                          • Only count time spent in Online Public Games towards Overall Playtime.
                          • Easter eggs mocking CoD:WaW
                          • A level called F**k treyarch like mile high club but you have to assassinate the VIP (the ceo of treyarch)

                          And I thought i hated treyarch, seeing this, i want to go out and buy WAW because i actually feel sorry for them now

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: What do you want in MW 2

                            Originally posted by 5t3v0
                            And I thought i hated treyarch, seeing this, i want to go out and buy WAW because i actually feel sorry for them now
                            All this rant about WaW, just go buy it

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: What do you want in MW 2

                              It would be nice to have specific equipment for each weapon (where applicable) this time too.

                              So many guns that were in SP were left out in MP.

                              M4 SOPMOD (with working PEQ-2 laser)
                              M4 Aimpoint
                              M4 Grenadier (Eotech holographic sight)
                              G36 Aimpoint
                              AK-47 PSO-1
                              M21 Suppressed

                              I strongly dislike the Red Dot Sight, and I would rather have an Aimpoint CompM2 on my M4 and G36.

                              There was no real reason to leave out the suppressor on the M21, so I would like to see that as an option for the M21 this time (if the M21 is in).

                              AK-47 should have had the PSO-1, not the ACOG. The same goes for the Dragunov, instead of the generic western scope, it should have had a PSO-1.

                              The M21's default camo should be the lizard-woodland you see in the sniper missions, not an all anthracite camo.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: What do you want in MW 2

                                honestly, i would be very, VERY surprised if IW were to put in a suppressor for any sniper rifles. if they did however, the range and damage would def be nerfed. the simple fact is that with a suppressor and uav jammer perk u would be virtually invisible in a good location, which i know is the point, but it goes against cod's fast-paced game type. if suppressors were available to all snipers, there would be so many campers rather then a tactical sniper who has to worry about other sneaking up on him and from attracting too much attention from enemy snipers. thats why there is this thing called repositioning :thumbsup:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X