What do you want in MW 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you want in MW 2

I would love if they put the game modes war and ctf in MW 2.

Re: What do you want in MW 2

Something a little bit closer to the gameplay of vCoD and CoD2 personally, and I'd like CTF too (don't care about War)

Comment

no martydom
      decent size maps
      less powerful nades like in w@w
      mores GUNNNNNNNNSSSSSS
      more pistols
      a perk that gives you ghillie suit with any primary gun
      like a big map just in a forest
      night maps
      more bolt action snipers
      different scopes like night vision and zoom
      more gunpaint
      design your own character

and many more

Comment

I'm sure we all agree on no martydom, as for gameplay I like COD5's War mode.

I replayed the COD4 campaign and I must admit it isn't as bad as I've been saying. So keep it that way, but maybe add a few more cut-scenes and less linear skirmishs and maybe different objectives that will impact the story if possible?

I would like to see the red dots and ACOGs for the weapons mounted properly, and maybe instead of a simple red dot for each gun, maybe different types, like EoTechs for the M16/M4 series. A CompM2 for G36s, reflex sights for the P90s which God help us, should not be in COD6

How would you guys all feel about an M14 EBR? I also thought an AK74M might be nice, so we have a few different variations of AKs. What do ya'll think?

Also instead of jugernaught maybe better body armor? Armor you can see the player wearing so each character is personolazied a bit more. For Bandolier you see some extra ammo pouches, for 3 frags you can see them. Maybe different types of helmets you can pick from.

I would like a Mercenary mode of the game where you can pick your whole outfit, and then regular servers where you get the standard military outfit with the possible modifications possible in real life.

Comment

No perks or crap like that

A man can dream right

Comment

Giant maps.
            Vehicles.
            More weapon attachments including a silencer for sniper rifles.
            Gore.
            Being able to have multiple attachments attached.

= Heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
              No perks or crap like that

A man can dream right
              OR, you could buy COD2.

I have a good list, but no time to type it up right now. BUT I would like to see the options of turning off perks in ranked servers. Maybe the same with weapons. Its obvious the community wants something like that with all the servers with rules about not using this or that.

I'm always for more on/off options as it alters the game a bit. Of course, there would have to be a way to filter those changes as well. Maybe make it All perks or none or All weapons or just one specific class.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

id like all perks to be removed, but more customization for weapons, like crysis, where you have multiple attachments for areas, barrel attachments, like lights and Lasers, silencers, several scopes, like reflex, eotech, acog , susat, 6x sniper, under barrel attachments like shotgun, grenade, grip or bypod.

and most of all SA80 rifle

Comment

i think that in order to have multiple weapon attachments u need to give up a perk similar to overkill....cause a weapon with a red dot and silencer with stopping power would be way too much.

i think that the sights should be done differently for different weapons in that all of the weapons shouldnt have been given the acog as the final attachment. idk about some but an acog on a mini uzi and scorpian was just ridiculus not only in just how the weapon looked but also in its function.

i also think that the sniper rifles need a better attachment then the acog only. not many used it even after they unlocked it. a bipod attachment with steadies your aim or a different type of ammo would be great (maybe HE rounds that replace the 1st perk similar to grenade launchers).

i would love to see the same grenades in cod 4 but with the noobydom timer from W@W. obviously no 3x grenade perk, 2x was sufficiant enough to stop ppl from abusing it. i loved the sticky grenades in W@W even for killing ppl, so i'd like to see a different type of primary grenade besides the same type on MW2

if there are vehicles in MW2, i'd like to see a better way to kill them than rpg's because they were so horribly inaccurate at a distance to kill choppers i dont think that they'd do much good against tanks anyways. possibly adding another weapon like the at4 towards a later perk which is more accurate at a longer distance.

if the p90 is back in MW2, i'd like it to be later in unlocks rather then at lvl 40, cause i think that every1 at lvl 40 used it which made it very over-used

i'd love to see new weapons like the scar, a full-auto g3(possibly as an attachment to it?), the H&K m4 variant, the aa-12(with larger clips as attachments perhaps?), and just some more modern/prototype weapons

Comment

Originally posted by [FM]JoeCool4433
                    i'd love to see new weapons like the scar, a full-auto g3(possibly as an attachment to it?), the H&K m4 variant, the aa-12(with larger clips as attachments perhaps?), and just some more modern/prototype weapons
                    Yes I agree with you there. I would like to see weapons like the M8 Carbine or the M468, which is an M4 with a heavier bullet for maybe a later rank and with higher recoil and the same damage as an AK. Also the AK should be MUCH less accurate at longer ranges. I doubt anybody could fire an AK the way you can in COD4 then the guy on Crysis with maximum streeenght :laugh: (good times...good times, I'm installing Warhead right no, so I'll play the original Cryis campaign again then continue with epic Warhead)

Comment

-War mode ('tis my fav mode)
                      -More gore/body parts that get blown off (like CoD:WW)
                      -Some type of modern zombie mode (Terrorists Zombies)
                      -NO Martyrdom
                      -Not a grenadefest like CoD4 (CoD:WW adjusted this nicely)
                      -CoD:WW maps never get old imo. CoD4's, most got old fast, not all maps.
                      -Larger maps, not BF2 size, but definitely bigger than CoD4's.
                      -Make it where all weapons are usable whereas CoD4 was a RnG fest
                      -Some type of bolt rifle w/o a scope. Yes, it's modern, but make it happen. I need a challenge and RnG fest gets old fast.

-Since this is another modern game, create some filter that will keep all of the tards out who think they're elite and know everything about the gun in real-life and proceed to spout their knowledge even though they could never have a positive k/d ratio even if they were in the RL with a gun they supposedly know about and their life depended on it.....*breathes*

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
                        Something a little bit closer to the gameplay of vCoD and CoD2 personally, and I'd like CTF too (don't care about War)
                        agreed...its never been the same after cod2...but that was kinda the point
                        wasn't it

i'd like to see ctf make a good comeback as well

Comment

Since I'm pretty sure they'll have choppers in MP, I'd like to see what I expected all along. Chopper Mode. When you get a streak and get the chopper, you control it. You can be shot down just the same, it lasts 60 seconds, just the same, only instead of the AI taking charge of it, the player gets to fly it around, dodge fire, shoot rockets and machine guns. I think that would be a great feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Unnamed Assailant
                            Since I'm pretty sure they'll have choppers in MP, I'd like to see what I expected all along. Chopper Mode. When you get a streak and get the chopper, you control it. You can be shot down just the same, it lasts 60 seconds, just the same, only instead of the AI taking charge of it, the player gets to fly it around, dodge fire, shoot rockets and machine guns. I think that would be a great feature.
                            I'd rather have normal choppers and jets like in BF2

Comment

This is COD, I doubt that will happen, so I'm going for the next best thing. Think about it. If COD turned into a bastardized version of BF2, what would happen to COD? I like to be able to go back and forth between the two. Though if it had infantry-only and vehicles with COD FPS combat, I think I might be able to manage.

Comment

Working...
                              X