Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do I stop.. sucking

Originally posted by AsystoleUK View Post
    I've just accepted the fact I cannot beat J10 pilots in a f-18 / f-35.

I don't even bother trying to take a USMC plane on a chinese map anymore.

No matter what I do I can't outmanoeuvre them..
    Dude, that's like the last and one of the most advanced stages of this game. When you have played at least 1K hours and at least 500 hours in jets and made over say 30K kills in jets then you can start looking how to properly fly F35 and kill J10

Comment

Here's a tip for avoiding death:

When your team captures a critical flag (for instance if on dragon they take wood, or on wake your team caps their first flag on the island) DONT SPAWN THERE. Spawn at the last flag you spawned at instead and move to a base near or opposite the one that is captured. I know this may sound confusing, let me explain.

Say you're on wake on US. Your team caps south base. At this point most of the enemy team is moving towards south base. So instead of spawning there and dying with the rest of your team, spawn on the arty island and take a boat to north village. If your team holds south base long enough you can cap north village and divide their forces (and yours but it usually works out favorably).

Comment

Yea, sometimes I feel sorry for the guys that spawn at the only flag that enemy team has. 2 jets, heli, tanks, snipers and other ground troops all raping it :salute:

Comment

Wake is absolutely rape ****(excrement) . And often the most boring map around, when the US-enemy is glued to the carrier and the arty island. :shakehead:

Comment

I agree with everyone with regards to learning the recoil control. Play Io and learn to control your recoil and play medic or assualt.

I know people deride the assault kit but it has 2 of the most devistating weapons in the game (for IO), the G3 and the 'n00b tube'. Master those and you will be lethal. Play with the G3 in single shot mode and you will find the lack of ammo not that much of a problem and the recoil is easier to control as well. People will hate you but the tube is a one shot kill weapon and is especially good for killing lots of medic whores trying to revive your last victim.

I played assault for 30 hours straight towards my expert assault badge and my K/D ratio rocketed.

Comment

How do people do it :| i'm a damn bullet magnet..

LOL... I had this problem... so I got in a tank... and STAYED there!

I'm still a bullet magnet out of my tank...

Maybe you were meant to be a tanker?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWdequ1i6po[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBJui7M1FHw[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6il0ZHFlggc[/media]

Comment

Originally posted by dfour
                I played assault for 30 hours straight towards my expert assault badge and my K/D ratio rocketed.

Am with you on this, assault is a very deadly class to play, and a person who can play the kit properly will be able to get first place at the end of the round, even beating the medic whores, as i have done lots of times.

Assault ...... , in the right hands = lots of kills.

Comment

I started up a new account recently and have almost hit 2,500 global score promotion. However.. my kill/death ratio is roughly 1000/1100 respectively.

Yeah. I'm doing terribad. I checked my old account to see what that was like considering I never really payed attention to Kill/Death back then, and it was 11,000 / 13,000.

Honestly, I don't know how I fail so hard. I saw a guy on the leaderboards with around 60,000 kills and 1000 deaths.

How do people do it :| i'm a damn bullet magnet..

Answer:

... I jump around between support / sniper.
                  As those have said before, go medic and squad up with other medics. This is the easiest and best way to improve your KDR in BF2.

Comment

I don't understand this game, tonight I'm playing as sniper and I'm being killed CONSTANTLY by assault classes. I die almost instantly when shot at.. Then when I try using the assault classes I can't hit a thing, even if it's 5 feet infront of me and when I do manage to hit someone it takes a sh*t load to drop them.

I give up trying to play this game lol it's impossible, how people can shoot that accurately from those distances is beyond me. I have tried EVERYTHING, different assault rifles and classes tried prone standing and crouching and I get the same sh*t, I begin shooting at someone and miss constantly they turn around and blow me away in no more than 1 MAYBE 2 seconds.. If they see me first then yeah I'm totally fu*ked because I don't even get any warning I'm being shot at I just instantly die.

Comment

Working...
                    X