Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you do to get a best kill streak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do to get a best kill streak?

Just wondering what you guys do to get a 10+ kill streak. Just looking for ideas.

Re: What do you do to get a best kill streak?

walker whore?

Easiest way to get good kill streaks is join a good squad that sticks together. You will get rezzed when you die, thus continuing your kill streak.

Comment

Tank whore.

Comment

Originally posted by messfeeder View Post
        walker whore?

Easiest way to get good kill streaks is join a good squad that sticks together. You will get rezzed when you die, thus continuing your kill streak.
        I always get my walker blowen up after 2-3 kills lol

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
        Tank whore.
        Same issue. Was never really good with tanks.

Comment

Padding server? lol JK.

Comment

Snipe on a hill somewhere, given you're good at it you can get crazy kill streaks. Suez is good for this - just watch out for dogtaghappy people trying to find you

Otherwise either gunship whoring on a server with bad opponents or sticking with a good squad in a IO server is your best bet.

Comment

gunship, nade spam, tank.

Comment

Titan guns - particularly on a map with movable titans.

Play as engi so you can repair them when they are knocked out and you'll just wrack up the kills and ZERO deaths.

Comment

Transport of doom perhaps? or park a transport on a tower on a busy titan server and let your cannon do the talking.

Comment

Originally posted by [3MIB]1FD|WO1.HIVictim View Post
                    Padding server? lol JK.
                    lol was waiting for that

Originally posted by iQue View Post
                    Snipe on a hill somewhere, given you're good at it you can get crazy kill streaks. Suez is good for this - just watch out for dogtaghappy people trying to find you

Otherwise either gunship whoring on a server with bad opponents or sticking with a good squad in a IO server is your best bet.

The dogtag people scare me lol. I had someone from EG take my tag but next time around i got him back. I guess i could try titan gunning the crap out of people with a moving titan. Im down for that.

Comment

play...

Comment

Originally posted by Abs0lute_Zero View Post
                        play...
                        Have been zero. Got a new DVD Rom so i could play. I just cant hit anything with my voss.

Comment

Well you just have to get better, then. 10-kill-streaks are simple enough (although certainly at least a little luck is required) if you're good at what you do, whatever that is, and the only way to get better is practice. If you're getting your tank or walker blown up after 2-3 kills, then you're not doing it right and need to get better at it, and when you do you'll start getting kill streaks.

Comment

Play fast, play hard, and do whatever it takes to remain alive.

If you die after 2-3 kills, then I suggest downloading a Battlecorder file and watch yourself. See yourself picking your fights and look at how you could've done it better. Even the best pilot will get down if he challenges a massive blockade without proper preparation.

In battle, never give up and never surrender. If you're down to 1 HP, then yes, be extremely careful, but don't waste your life away and make sure you can land shots that count.

Comment

Originally posted by golfisfun View Post
                              Just wondering what you guys do to get a 10+ kill streak. Just looking for ideas.
                              Don't die?

Seriously, play a little restrictive. I like to play Rambo-style, therefore I get a lot of 5 kill streaks but relatively few 10 kill streaks.

Comment

Working...
                              X