Conquest or Titan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conquest or Titan?

Not complaining. My E8400 and 8800GT are money well spent. Just saying that titan is a big strain on resources.

Fake edit: Okay I just read my last post and it looks retarded. Lag wouldn't affect my FPS, but it still shows that titan is badly coded enough (well it was designed for 48 or less, what did you expect) to impact even a more-than-enough rig for 2142. And I can also feel it being slightly choppier than conquest, not because of the FPS.

Comment

well for me titan lags more than conquest, and in the titan i get 5 fps when there are others on the titan too, if there are a few i may get 30 fps, and if i am not near the titan i may get 40 fps top. and also my ping is a lot higher 70-80 for dutch titan servers, than conquest. but i dont think titan is that badly coded, it is just that titan is to heavy for the pc's of that time.

Comment

titan cuz they have all the maps I would like to play in conquest... Sidi, shiba, minsk...

Comment

I like both
          I play conquest just for fun infantry combat
          I play titan because you have the choice of attacking or defending which is fun plus you get more points:thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
          X