Conquest or Titan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conquest or Titan?

Which and why? Just wondering what the crew here thinks.

I play conquest cause it just seems very fast and thats the way i like it.

Re: Conquest or Titan?

i play them both. I like variety.

Comment

i like conquest as titan is faaaaaaaaaaar to slow for me. even conquest can be slow some times. just fast paced action is what i like.

Comment

both!

Comment

Kinda both

My favourite overall is conquest though, especially Sidi and those other maps that never gets played in conquest

Comment

heavy conquest with loads of vehicles can become a beast but also it can suck ***. if it is to slow or uncoordinated it will be booring.

Comment

i mostly play conquest and then a bit of northern strike when i want something different. i dont play much titan though its not a bad game mode.

Comment

Titan, since most conquest servers are Camp G anyways and that gets boring fast. Except for MIA Clan's Wolf Den 24/7 Suez and that's pretty much the only vehicle conquest server I can find.

Comment

titan needs more movable servers (with less titan gun spammers).

anyone remember when titans can move even when sheids were down?

anyone remember how difficult it was trying to revive someone inside a moving titan? sometimes they fall off invisible holes in the titan floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster View Post
                    titan needs more movable servers (with less titan gun spammers).

anyone remember when titans can move even when sheids were down?

anyone remember how difficult it was trying to revive someone inside a moving titan? sometimes they fall off invisible holes in the titan floor.
                    moving titans are always fun. Why dont people like when you can move them?

Comment

cuz it causes poor performance especially on older machines.

Comment

conquest by far. problem w/ titan is you may not see action until you're on the titan.

Comment

titan is funner when there are 40 people or more on the server

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                            titan is funner when there are 40 people or more on the server
                            problem w/ that is the lag gets horrible. on the ground, it's not so bad. but once you board the titan, it's like playing a slide show

Comment

Conquest definitely (well, Assault Lines too, although that's just Conquest +1 so yeah >_> ). The Titan guns are too spammy when the Titans move, and then when the shields go down it's just a giant indoor fustercluck with spamming far worse than even Gib's Ruins/Central stalemate. Plus, with Titan, especially when they move, you get people podding around all over the map and it's hard to get a feel for the battle since it's more of a giant free-for-all. As a self-professed tank whore not having a base of fire makes it very difficult to survive. Titan can be fun, but it's got elements that really put me off. Plus most Titan servers I see are FF-off, which gives way to even more spammy gameplay.

Not to mention I always end up with the teammates that insist on trying to kill EVERYTHING with the Titan guns, friendly vehicles included (and yes, I get the hypocrisy of me complaining about this AND FF-off ).

Comment

Working...
                              X