WCK= New Crybaby abusive admin server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WCK= New Crybaby abusive admin server

i got banned from there too, no reason given. when i politely asked why on their website i was insulted in a very immature way. it was something like (including CAPS LOCK and misspellings):
    LOL NOOB GTFO UR BANEND U NO WHY

*shrug* they pay the bills, if they really want to have an empty server it's their right.

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
      probably because of that fingulfin guy who said he went 80-2 or something with the air transport on that suez titan server

Don't hate.

PS: My record is 80-3. Stupid tanks :cry:

Comment

51 kills on that crappy PAC transport? Congrats

Comment

PAC air transport > EU's

2 fully functional cannons with no spin up time.

Comment

To me 2 functional guns on the PAC still doesn't top how deadly the EU transporter is, even with just 1 functional gun. The PAC transporter doesn't kill as fast as the mini gun and it is not as steady as the EU, plus sometimes u cant see anything due to the engine gets in the way in certain angles

Comment

Quemical, it sounds as though your ban was completely unfair, although try if you can to muster some sympathy for those admins. They'll probably learn more about when and when not to kick as they get more experience.

Also, they might have had a recent problem with actual cheats, or actual nade-spammers who ONLY throw nades the WHOLE round (or something gey).

You might have arrived when their patience had already been tested to the limit by proper 4rsehats.

I'm not making excuses for them. Just saying we all have to find some common ground somehow, where that's possible.

I'm banned from plenty of servers for breaking petty server rules or clan rules. I used to hate the admins and rile against them. These days I just shrug and think "oh well, maybe they'll unban me one day...". cpunch:

Comment

a fellow clan member of ours was also banned from there. his brother is in =WCK=, so when he inquired, he was advised that they auto ban players after hitting a certain threshold of k/d or some crap like that. they do this to keep it fun for the noobs.

and i was there last night & took this screenshot. look @ the script in the upper left. for those that don't know !b is the admin command for banning a player. the format is as follows [!command] [part or whole of players name] [reason]. i took the screenshot because i thought he was banning me, but was banning another player that started w "fat", so it didn't go through because both our names start w/ "fat". what he is trying to do is ban a player for being "too good". proof of what they do....

Comment

you guys are all 3 on the screenshot too. i love when admins ban multiple people by doing like !b fat*. once i saw that happen with a clan and there was one guy playing and 7 others joining. the server was suddenly 8 people poorer.

Comment

...Keep it fun for the n00bs? o_O

Why don't said n00bs shape up and become better? I'm not going to retire from a race because someone else couldn't reach the frickin' gas pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle View Post
                      a fellow clan member of ours was also banned from there. his brother is in =WCK=, so when he inquired, he was advised that they auto ban players after hitting a certain threshold of k/d or some crap like that. they do this to keep it fun for the noobs.

and i was there last night & took this screenshot. look @ the script in the upper left. for those that don't know !b is the admin command for banning a player. the format is as follows [!command] [part or whole of players name] [reason]. i took the screenshot because i thought he was banning me, but was banning another player that started w "fat", so it didn't go through because both our names start w/ "fat". what he is trying to do is ban a player for being "too good". proof of what they do....
                      There's all the proof people need. Good job Moose.

I heard that when you hit a 9 KD ratio you get the boot. So if on your first spawn, you get a distinguished combat efficiency pin, you are out the door

Big salute to the biggest n00b server :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical View Post
                        There's all the proof people need. Good job Moose.

I heard that when you hit a 9 KD ratio you get the boot. So if on your first spawn, you get a distinguished combat efficiency pin, you are out the door

Big salute to the biggest n00b server :salute:
                        Nah, I've had higher K/D's there and didn't get kicked. Even had a 30 kill streak there last week. In fact, all the WCK guys I've dealt with have been friendly towards me (so far).

Comment

Originally posted by Shurikane
                          ...Keep it fun for the n00bs? o_O

Why don't said n00bs shape up and become better? I'm not going to retire from a race because someone else couldn't reach the frickin' gas pedal.
                          this is exactly what i think in situations such as this and many others like it

but no i dont think wck runs any scripts that auto ban for having a high kd ratio i just think they decide to ban people on thier own

Comment

Originally posted by sempf
                            you guys are all 3 on the screenshot too. i love when admins ban multiple people by doing like !b fat*. once i saw that happen with a clan and there was one guy playing and 7 others joining. the server was suddenly 8 people poorer.
                            ya that was damn funniest part about it. what are the chances that you'll see 3 players w/ the matching names & the ban command. it couldn't have come out better. i think it also shows the quality, or lack thereof, in their admins.

Comment

To be fair, though, that FaTh3aD guy is really good...and I mean damn good. I'd never seen him before until a couple days ago, although apparently he used to be with HLC2 (the clan formed by some of the guys I always played BF:V with), but he's one of those guys that never seems to need extra bullets to get a kill and always seems to be able to find where you are, etc. I'd be suspicious of him, myself, if it weren't for my longtime BF buddies vouching for him. To someone who isn't used to being on the receiving end of a skilled player, he very well might seem 'too good'. Not that I'm justifying the attemped kick, mind you, but someone like him can raise a few eyebrows to be sure.

Comment

Yup, i played with fathead right now, and it certainly raised an eyebrow. Getting killed by him 14 ft away in single shot mode, eventhough i got a jump on him and connected 2 full burst, made me scream BS.

Comment

Working...
                                X