WCK= New Crybaby abusive admin server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCK= New Crybaby abusive admin server

A week or so ago right here on these forums someone said they were kicked and banned from the WCK servers for no reason at all. I didn't believe him at the moment because I had been on the WCK city map server plenty of times and killed their admins plenty of times without ever catching heat.

Well today is a new day and i am finally seeing them for what they truly are, crybaby n00bs.

Last week they made a comment about me and my buddies from =619=. Someone from the WCK clan made an accusation of me and my friends cheating. We had no real ridiculous scores, so we didn't think much of it. We just took it as one guy getting owned by us too much in 1 round and just wanted to talk crap.

3 days ago 1 of my buddies gets banned from the WCK city map server for no reason. My other buddy "Alien619" decided to go figure out why he got banned. He talks to one of the admins and he just says he will look into it. Next day Alien Himself gets banned for no reason. He said he was like 22 and 2 because GIB turned into a frag fest. So on his kick/ban message it said he was being kicked and banned for Nade spamming.

I was having a hard time believing they were this immature and idiotic. So about 30 minutes ago i jump on. 1st round in, i get banned to. I was about 28-7 and overall like 3rd in my team. I was going for a revive when all of a sudden my game kinda locked up, when all of a sudden i see a big green message saying "KICK/BANNING Quemical for STAT PADDING and CHEATIN" lol. What a bunch of jerkoffs. They just ban for the hell of it with no proof. They don't even have BR so they just do it on the spot.

So if anyone that is halfway decent in this game, this is just a warning, you will get BANNED from WCK for having a decent round. Aholes can F**k off and shove a D**k up their a**

If my ban were somehow lifted, i wouldn't play on that stupid server again, they can lick corn nuts

A salute :salute: goes out to WCK for winning my "Biggest Morons in the community" award :thumbsup: :shakehead:

Re: WCK= New Crybaby abusive admin server

Interesting...one of the ones I've always avoided.

Comment

i can unban myself now so i dont really worry about this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
        i can unban myself now so i dont really worry about this stuff.
        haxer

Back to the same old story. This game is dying due to its age and competition. Do admins REALLY want to put people off their server like this because eventually there will be no one who will be playing on it and as we all know SERVERS cost money.

WCK have a 64 man server placed 43rd. That probably means its only full for about 6 hours a day probably when the schools turn out and the kids can get to play for a few hours before homework and bed. Thats an expensive 6 hours!

Comment

The Holy Christian Crusade Against Cheats And Cheaters is of course a higher priority than server seeding and anyone who thinks otherwise is a heathen who must absolutely burn in hell.

This game's a frickin' witch hunt.

I honestly can't understand why server admins are so hellbent on showing off a hall of shame and displaying every cheater they catch. As if they were proud of every kickban they made when in reality, they accuse legitimate players more than they catch actual cheaters.

Comment

But Quem, tell me truthfully...how do you really feel?

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty View Post
              But Quem, tell me truthfully...how do you really feel?
              I felt like going into the place that rents their server and beat the crap out of their stupid server with a sledgehammer and make the idiot admins eat the broken piece of crap for breakfast. lol

When i got the kick, trust me, i went through every dirty word i could find in Webster's dictionary.

This just reassures me what i've known all along. For the best gameplay, stick to NfB, TRR and DAM. They are quick to take care of cheaters but never scream "OMG HACKOER!" at someone who is 28-7. Best it the west :salute:

Comment

Yep, those are the only servers I go to for citymaps (well, not DAM so much since my buddy is banned from there for some reason though he never told me why, heh). Of course, a lot of the veteran players on there are so much better than me so I'm generally in for an ***kicking when I play there but I guess that's how you get better, eh? Come to think of it, it kind of makes sense that if most other city servers kick people for being good, then all the good players will congregate on the few servers that won't kick them for it.

Wow...no wonder I get ownzored so much!

Comment

I'd have to say that TRR is by far my fav server. If I'm not on there it's because I'm playing NS or I just want to pwn some noobs.

Comment

WCK? Old news mate, one of our TBF2142ers was the cause of the "no transports on towers" on their Suez server.

Comment

I just want to say: Santee > All else

Comment

I am banned on that already, got banned for nade spamming I threw a nade around a corner because I knew one was there and I got banned >.< Noob server.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
                          WCK? Old news mate, one of our TBF2142ers was the cause of the "no transports on towers" on their Suez server.
                          probably because of that fingulfin guy who said he went 80-2 or something with the air transport on that suez titan server

Comment

Originally posted by {2}O|1Lt.Frantic[VIII] View Post
                            I am banned on that already, got banned for nade spamming I threw a nade around a corner because I knew one was there and I got banned >.< Noob server.
                            lol. Good Job WCK, keep those "Nade spammers" out of your awesome server :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by Xodus View Post
                              I just want to say: Santee > All else
                              sounds like someone has been doing too much shopping @ GTM

back on topic. last time i played there, i got the gold w/ only the knife. they didn't ban me though, or even kick. maybe i'll have to go back raise some suspicion:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X