DICE Could Have Made a Great BF3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DICE Could Have Made a Great BF3

Can we get these two a room please,Its just getting wrong!:laugh:like a marriage lol:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster View Post
      2142 is superior to BF2 in many ways, but so many people just didn't give it a proper chance it seems. yea people are attached to modern weaponry and familiar settings of present times but dice took what they learned from BF2 and applied it to 2142 to make a game with better balance hence better gameplay. shame people don't see past the "i hate futuristic crap" because it really is a great game.
      Personally i like "futuristic crap" as you call it, and i was honestly looking forward to BF2142 being released. For me though personally its just missing that X factor that makes an ok game a great game like BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by Leki View Post
        @WolfAlmighty

lol great replies to TheGameArtist....you owned him....had a laugh reading them
        @ Leki

:laugh: lol your silly.... :laugh:

:laugh: Concider your silly self owned :laugh:

PS: He didn't own a thing, neither did i, so grow up child, welcome to an adult debate.

Did you see me make a reply to his last post? Um no...and why....because this is going nowhere....same old ground time and time again... So Leki...before you choose to try and put someone down i suggest you do it with some form of intelligence.

Why would i remotely try and debate with someone who is clearly talking about nothing related to the topic and is trying to pick at personal flaws in a person instead of actually making a constructive debate about the topic at hand?

What does me being from the UK and speaking english have to do with this thread?

And this is the only thing i will reply to wolfy....

Originally posted by TheGameArtist View Post
        Did i ever once say that no one plays BF2? Better yet where did i say BF2 as an overall game was crap, nowhere, read before you speak wolf, i said its engine was crap.(you will actually find somewhere on the forums where i say BF2 is crap, because in my opinion it is now)
        Its called being Ironic...

Comment

@TheGameArtist

lol...you calling me a noob hardly classes as you owning my a$$ lol

If you want to see an example of a real owning then re-read WolfAlmighty's post a few times so it sinks in.

Yes i did see you make a reply to his post. However you got owned so badly there was no come back from it and any more mindless rubbish you could of said would just dig your hole deeper.

If the "debate" went off topic it was because of your petty insults at the WolfAlmighty, so please dont let me get in the way of a good "debate" lol

Comment

Originally posted by 18Zulukiller View Post
            Personally i like "futuristic crap" as you call it, and i was honestly looking forward to BF2142 being released. For me though personally its just missing that X factor that makes an ok game a great game like BF2.
            Being bombed to **** every 3 minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by Deesies View Post
              the people flying the jets are so predictable and it's easy not getting blown up every 3 minutes

Comment

Now you're just exaggerating. You didn't get bombed every 3 minutes.

...Sometimes it was TV missiles or artillery.

Comment

I just want to mention that almost everything what WolfAlmighty says in all of these discussions here@tgn is also my opinion, and i think there are _many_ other players who also agree.

The point is not BF1943 and it's features - the point is the promised "great year 2009" and those dissappointing news of the last days. a real bf1942/bf2 followup MUST have serverfiles, a modeditor, demorecorder and all that stuff the community and also the competitive crowd needs. (anyone remember BF-TV? it is a feature of BF2 ! oh sorry it's not - it just was "planned" *g*)

but without arguing about details - no one at dice claims bf1943 to be a real followup - that said that clearly. they said also clearly that they suppose a much higher impact on consoles. Same thing with BFBC2. I played BC on ps3 - it's a fun game - but it's not a bf-game like there were on pc in the past, it has an other focus.

@WolfAlmighty: keep up your good postings, your english is way more better than mine - and you speak out what i think - so i don't have to post here

Comment

Originally posted by Leki View Post
                    @TheGameArtist

lol...you calling me a noob hardly classes as you owning my a$$ lol

If you want to see an example of a real owning then re-read WolfAlmighty's post a few times so it sinks in.

Yes i did see you make a reply to his post. However you got owned so badly there was no come back from it and any more mindless rubbish you could of said would just dig your hole deeper.

If the "debate" went off topic it was because of your petty insults at the WolfAlmighty, so please dont let me get in the way of a good "debate" lol
                    :laugh: Once again you make me laugh :laugh:

Go kiss wolfys rear some more

Comment

The amount of fail in this thread is off the scale.

On a slightly related note, I've just gone out and purchased both 1942 and 2142. BF2 is getting more and more tiresome.
                      Plus I can't see me getting the same sense of epicness from 1943, based on the information I have been provided with.

Comment

Originally posted by Skaggy View Post

On a slightly related note, I've just gone out and purchased both 1942 and 2142. BF2 is getting more and more tiresome.
                        Plus I can't see me getting the same sense of epicness from 1943, based on the information I have been provided with.
                        :yay: too right this thread fails...i sorry skag for that

Worst is...its almost all myn that is fail :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Skaggy View Post

Just remember that going to prone in 1942 or 2142 will probably get you killed in a firefight :P

Comment

Just remember that going to prone in 1942 or 2142 will probably get you killed in a firefight :P
                            WHAT!?! You mean I won't be able to do this any more?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-DC-UzRAcg&feature=related[/media]

Comment

Dolphin diving was a pain :P

Comment

One thing that annoys me is the lack of mini-images. I haven't had to keep any discs in my drive for a long time now.

Most of my games run through Steam, and those that don't require a disk or I have a mini-image for

2142 seems to be an exception..

Comment

Working...
                                X