Welcome Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Back

I've been following your updates on both the TGN Twitter account as well as your personal, and I imagine everyone else has as well (including those of you who sent in Tweets confirming our awareness). Just want to say sorry to hear about all the troubles you and [MYIS] Crrrazzzy had to go through, including the restoration of TGN's content, and the destruction of those spambots that mysteriously found a working section of the forums before any of us did. Thanks for keeping us regularly posted and your efforts to bring TGN back is much appreciated. I imagine it's harder to clarify to YouTubers without a functioning website (and we all know how painfully difficult it is to read the main title and description of Twitter since reading comprehension is SO HARD!). Also have to admit the point of view written in TGN updates is... Interesting to read when a reader thinks about it, especially for the Google+ update. I'll leave it at that and end my thoughts there.

Anyways, it's good to see TGN is back and I'm looking forward to more coverage and thoughts on Zips' critical, yet humorous mind. To the rest of you, I look forward to learning from all of your intellectual conversations and why my weak points continue to be arrogant and invalid. More thumbs up for all!

Edit: Err... I just realized this belongs in the Welcome/Off-Topic forum doesn't it? Um, is there a way to delete this thread so I can post it in the correct forum? Sorry... I should've thought this through a bit better.

Yea I missed this place lol.

Comment

REJOICE! THERE IS AN ADMIN! (internet version of there is a god!)

Comment

Oof, missed you guys

Comment

HOLY TESTICLES I MISSED THIS PLACE

Comment

I'm glad to see you guys. Hope everyone finds their way back!
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Yeah, wheres the crunch?

Comment

Cptaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain! Where the heck are you?

Anyways, I'm still wondering if this thread should be moved to the Welcome/Off-Topic forum because I mistakenly posted it here. I don't have the options to do it myself; I can only close it, which is the last thing I want to do since people posted here already. Can an admin do it? Or is it deemed unnecessary?

Comment

moved.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Who runs the twitter page, by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0 View Post
                      Who runs the twitter page, by the way?
                      I'll give you one guess.

Comment

You? Because I know you have another twitter account, wasn't sure if you speaking as 2 entities was an act or not.

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                          moved.
                          Many thanks good Sir.

5t3v0: I actually commented on your question in my opening post. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                            You? Because I know you have another twitter account, wasn't sure if you speaking as 2 entities was an act or not.
                            I have my personal one and the TGN one. I tend to speak from TGN's Twitter not as if it were a person speaking since TGN isn't a person. When Manzi used to control the TGN Twitter account, he tended to use it as his own personal Twitter as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X