Battlefield 4's Gorgeous and Official Frostbite 3 Feature Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 4's Gorgeous and Official Frostbite 3 Feature Video

Check out this beautiful look at some of the Frostbite 3 features coming to Battlefield 4.

WARNING: Drool guards (bibs) are not included!

Levelution! Networked water! Destruction! Trees! Wind! Parallax animation in the iris! Buzzwords!

Let's not forget the Frostbite 2 trailer, and how accurate that was...

Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

BF4 looks so much better.

Comment

Yeah, I cant wait to see how much gets toned down before release.
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I don't know.. to me it looks like the Frostbite 2 engine, with maxed out settings. If you catch my drift.

Comment

Networked water is actually pretty impressive. We'll have to see how lag works into that.

Levelution was kinda possible already, like in that one map where near the end of the map you can knock the tower over, or how in rush on metro there was 'events' that happened while moving to the next area (not that most people ever saw that because of how hard it is for attackers to win rush on metro, especially with the huge numbers of players that most people want to play with). But it looks like they're taking that to another level, on ONE map so far. =P

The trees swaying in the wind and the lights in the eyes are subtle things that don't really affect gameplay much but add to the graphics, which I'm happy with but if done right they're designed to not be noticed because it just 'feels more real.' You might notice at first cause it's new, then you grow used to it.

Comment

Working...
            X