X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USApatriot
    Guest replied
    Re: DICE Could Have Made a Great BF3

Whatever, this makes no sense, I suppose I'll continue to play BF2. But DICE is not going to get my money for any 24-player, console to PC port.

Leave a comment:

• RW-RogueWolf
    Guest replied

Originally posted by old sch00l View Post
    DICE will make BF3 and you will all bow down to it's greatness :laugh: *prediction*
    lol with this group, no chance anyone will bow, they'll pick it apart like Raptor around a sheep, they'll always be something wrong, never good enough for the fans.

Leave a comment:

• ElFipso
    replied

I thought that
    BF:Bad Company 2 = BF3

So they are developing BF3 already announcing the release in fall 2009.

Leave a comment:

• old sch00l
    replied

Pushing web browser tech is new & should be good, I'magine they are fighting EA to do BF3, function not fashion ; )

Leave a comment:

• imported_Neptune
    replied

I just dont understand bf 1943. Bf heroes i can see that they are just trying something new, but bf 1943 looks exactly the same except that it might be aimed toward an older audience... I just dont understand why they are making 2 'mini' games instead of putting their resources to bf3.

Leave a comment:

• old sch00l
    replied

OK... lets imagine the truth. GAMES across platforms have been a nightmare. You will see a dramatic reduction in PC games in general as the Console >> Port >> PC becomes the norm <gah> e.g. see DICE expose this direction.

Check 6-12 months DICE are still doing this, is the PC and the capability of much higher GFX/multiplayer count dead? Ports make me sad.

Leave a comment:

• yeoldehomer
    replied

DICE isn't making BF3 right now. They said they had 5 games in development, and all 5 are accounted for.

It'd be nice to believe there's something still unannounced, but there's simply no reason to believe it. Why would they release BF3 right after BC2, which is bound to be pretty similar?

If DICE release a PC-exclusive "BF3", it'll be around 2012 when BC2 has died down and the market has recovered. It never did exist, and some certain people lied to us.

Leave a comment:

• old sch00l
    replied

DICE will make BF3 and you will all bow down to it's greatness :laugh: *prediction*

Leave a comment:

• Indecisi0n
    replied

Originally posted by Minmaster View Post
    y'all go out and buy 2142 if you haven't. that will be the last true BF game on PC.
    I haven't and i won't.

Leave a comment:

• Minmaster
    replied

y'all go out and buy 2142 if you haven't. that will be the last true BF game on PC.

Leave a comment:

• Indecisi0n
    replied

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
    Because BF3 hasn't been made yet?
    Partly. I mean we are all sitting here waiting for a stupid patch that really isn't even going to to do much. At least give us some news. How hard is it to say "We are working on a PC platform but unaware of when its going to be ready."

For me the less i play a game i less i care about it. I almost even uninstalled it the other day. I stop in the forums from time to time just for hope of news but i am soon going to just ditch it all.

Leave a comment:

• old sch00l
    replied

DICE, may be making BF3, probably waiting till most of your specs are up to it [$survey - steam]

"DICE" are releasing 2 x High Profile PC Games soon ™

BF3.. Futures.. i.e. Roger That & Boat Spotted!

Leave a comment:

• Indecisi0n
    replied

Not sure if this is a good way to go about it but i refuse to play BF anymore until they release BF3 to PC. If they don't i am done with BF forever. There are a lot of other games so i don't care. Will i miss BF? yes, but am i going to give my money to this company any more? doubtful.

Sorry EA but you are quickly losing me a customer. I know im only one person but its just my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• RW-RogueWolf
    Guest replied

Originally posted by DontKnockIt225 View Post
    Dam if only they hired you or listened to fans with minimal experience of gaming production. (twat)
    As much as i disagree with this thread that was uncalled for, have some respect for your peers, no need for the twat now as there? :shakehead:

Leave a comment:

• Wizrdwarts
    replied

Because BF3 hasn't been made yet?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X