• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what servers are you banned from?

nope

Comment

ATU - I talked in orange once, perma banned. Don't really mind, I should have payed more attention to the scrolling rules.

WCK - By tag, for using air transport, for coming in first. Each on a different WCK server.

MIA - Some sort of weird PB issue having to do with my GFX Card drivers.

I guess I don't get banned much... Or at least none of the servers from ye 'old glory days are still around.

Comment

oh my lawd he lives!!!

Comment

Oh lordy...

Here we go:

Timeless
          KDL
          UKCE
          STARS
          APO
          WBKS
          9CM
          xK1LL@x

(variously for either fighting Commander, jihad jeeps, or for someone thinking that I was cheating when I was simply having a good game)

...oh yeah, and I got banned from that Christian gaming server in the states for saying that I had just been fiddling with Jesus's nipples.

Comment

i got banned from stars for hacking a couple of days ago, then i went to their other server, they unbanned me. the next day they banned me again for hackingXD.

ps forces why did you kicked me from your squad a couple of days ago when you asked if we would go with you, and i repleyd we were trying to get to you but we had to blast through a wall of enemies first... the only other squad was locked and that squadleader was a noob..

Comment

Originally posted by Forces(UK)
              Oh lordy...

Here we go:

Timeless
              KDL
              UKCE
              STARS
              APO
              WBKS
              9CM
              xK1LL@x

(variously for either fighting Commander, jihad jeeps, or for someone thinking that I was cheating when I was simply having a good game)

...oh yeah, and I got banned from that Christian gaming server in the states for saying that I had just been fiddling with Jesus's nipples.
              Well... you got to admit, you're not a popular guy... :laugh:

PS Saw you 2 days ago on the Stars server, wozzup?

Comment

Bah, getting kicked out of there is easy. I was once kicked for saying "damn" in squad chat. Someone must've been watching the CC.

Comment

Originally posted by Shurikane
                  Bah, getting kicked out of there is easy. I was once kicked for saying "damn" in squad chat. Someone must've been watching the CC.
                  We should have a competition to see who can get get banned for saying the least offencive thing?
                  Try exclaiming "Lordy!" for example ...or even just try "FREELOVE" as a clan tag perhaps? :|:

Originally posted by l33tfodder
                  Well... you got to admit, you're not a popular guy... :laugh:
                  :laugh:
                  I'm not popular with noobs. :evil:

Originally posted by l33tfodder
                  PS Saw you 2 days ago on the Stars server, wozzup?
                  Stars have (at least) two servers, and apparently they haven't got around to banning me on more than one yet.

Comment

on the first offence they ban you from one server and by the next offence they ban you from the second server too. that is how they think it is good... with me they did the same. first unban me from the server i was banned of, and then ban me of both servers.

Comment

:icon_rofl:

I'm sorry...I've always believed in obeying a server's rules or otherwise just finding somewhere else to play, but that's just priceless. :thumbsup:

Comment

The *STARS* server would that be?

The same stars this guy has joined? ::

This website is for sale! 2142-stats.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 2142-stats.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

Nomnomnom irony is tasty.

Comment

well one of their leaders is actually a hacker. the rest of the clan just doesnt know it. lt rolandspear joined that clan yes. i vsed him and took his tags the day i got my first ban(same round just about 45 minutes later).

Comment

There are freakign a ton of clans that harbor hack or ex hacks.. Bunch of garbage. I say be done with them and kick em to the curb..

Yes stars has a few..look them up you can find them ..master ban list is open to everyone I believe.

put it I am just about to put bans on clans who except them in their clan. friends or not..

it would be if my buddy was having a affair with my wife.. They both would get the finger and a boot

Comment

idk about 'stars' but me and .iNs. Viru$ got ip banned off ''=STAR='' on monday for ''aimbotting'' what a bunch of tool-foolz

Comment

The thing is to many f-ers are doing it. Stupid and lame. guys need to grow up. Just a mater of tim euntil people get caught. the ones you suspect keep slowly drowning. many I have stuck up for have fallen. I say f- it I dont vouche for many people anymore.

When ironman was rollign with E-G for that short instance we called it and he has proven it and his 12000 names. Lame little kid sis al I have to say.

Comment

Working...
                                X