• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abs0lute_Zero
    replied
    Re: Voss vs. Scar

I added you...did you accept?

We have a match tonight at 8 est, we may hop in the pub server after we rape our opponent

Leave a comment:

• imported_Field
    replied

so anyways you have my xfire and i should come onto your server tonight or tommorrow and we record us shooting at eachother. maybe hothead could join in too. ill make sure to have my coffee and whatnot.

Leave a comment:

• Abs0lute_Zero
    replied

[media]http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/owned/3/owned.gif[/media]

Leave a comment:

• o_hothead_o
    replied

Field may own noobs but when it comes to me and zero... GAME OVER
    We really feel bad for him

Field takes tips from this

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=801QuTXAoLc&feature=email[/media]

Leave a comment:

• Abs0lute_Zero
    replied

Pffft field is all talk, once he comes in a server against me its lights out

This is how a real good player is [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4FqOoL2tbM&feature=channel[/media]

Leave a comment:

• imported_Field
    replied

you can see some of that from my perspective a bit later

Leave a comment:

• sempf
    replied

nearly got ya whilst i was on your server:P you are pretty good but in your vids you look a lot more awesome i must say. come around on my server and get knifed by me, i want to prank a bit:P. next time better, if there comes one.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Field
    replied

yeah the scar and krylov are better for that kind of stuff your right

Leave a comment:

• sempf
    replied

hmm the voss is pretty inaccurate, or it seems to be me, but even when i pic up a voss in a streak it seems to be always less accurate unless i use single shot.
    ps if you are a real crough spammer just like me it makes you go up and down that fast the baur will only shoot one bullet, or noone, and it is a slow gun with small mag, you go through your bullets if the other is crough spamming too.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Field
    replied

Originally posted by sempf View Post
    nope, the scar is far better in those situations, at least for me who always tries to get that headshot, and the voss is just not accurate enough for my playing style, and the voss doenst outperform the scar in any other way(dammage per shot is important too, if you miss a lot the total dammage per second for a voss will be less than the total dammage per second for a scar if you hit loads with it)

ps not all tactics are the same(ever tried using crough spam cover fight with a baur, that is suicide...)

you dont think the voss is ''accurate'' enough to go for the headshots with...

and crouch spam cover fights with the baur are ''suicide''. i don know kind of depends dont you think?

and then i think an unavoidable factor in determining how well any gun does is HIT REG. You can shoot one way on one server and completely instapwn people and your like "damn this gun is good" and then you go onto another server and try the same stuff and it doesnt work and you go "wtf retarded gun"

Leave a comment:

• sempf
    replied

ey no spelling and grammar nazi's here, i know debos, he is in my clan and is foreign, so am i, and i hate spelling nazis, it is lame and worthless trying to make someone look weak because of their language.

Leave a comment:

• WolfAlmighty
    replied

xxDebosxx [Teamkills] English_Language

Leave a comment:

• brzi51
    Guest replied

Hello everyone!
    1.st. Scar is over voss in all things ( needs more skill to handel ) But when u manage that u can play on every distance
    exp. u need 2 hs to kill right u think u can go that fast and spray me with voss i think not. Long range u loose using voss. Midle u lose cause scar is more accurate then ull be with voss and close ull loose cause u need 2 well placed bulets and ur dead and who sais that im gona let u get that clouse.
    2.nd rapid fire burst gona kill u faster then u can imagin. Im preparing vdo of scar ownige ull see what i was talking about
    3. In some situations or if u know ur weapon scar is even deadly from krylov wath is supreme weapon in this game so there is no point of getting up voss
    I kill alot with scar against voss and krylov any range any position so there is no way that voss can be better altho i agree that skilled players with all weapons are good so. Im not spiting on voss or enything but for me voss+rockets=extra noob and why pro playing BF is with standard weapons?

Leave a comment:

• imported_Field
    replied

yeah single shot on the scar is something you will find useful on open spaces in 8v8 verdun (:

i wish more servers had this map in rotation.

Leave a comment:

• WolfAlmighty
    replied

If you're talking single shot only, then yes, the SCAR is better than the Voss, but it most cases (again, barring extreme long-range) a two or three-round burst with the Voss is plenty accurate enough, so if you're trying to single-shot someone with the SCAR while they're bursting you with the Voss, you're going to get out-DPSed. If you're talking full auto, then it's not like the SCAR is any better there either since it, too, has deviation that causes misses, whereas the grouping on the Voss is either noticably tighter or the amount of bullets and ROF are going to make up for any shortcomings.

I guess we're just going to have to agree to disagree here, because your results with the SCAR differ significantly from mine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X