What have you noticed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have you noticed?

I have not gotten home to try out the fixes that just got pushed out, but I am wondering if some of those little tricks people had like running on fences to get around obstacles or hiding behind/on-top of objects have been removed. Sometimes, it was almost impossible to finish an expert round without using a couple tricks here and there. Has any of that changed?

Re: What have you noticed?

The exploits that made you skip crescendos(sp?) are fixed. Although i haven't played Dead Air yet, so i don't know the exploits are fixed there.

Comment

Looks like the A/C trick still works in No Mercy.

Comment

Its over all good, but with a new set of fixes comes more bugs, like the hunter, pounces about 2 feet infront of you and yet they manage to get you when they're nowhere near -.-

The Sniper Rifle got a new Skin which looks cool, the same but better if you get what i mean...

Some things still glitchy but def a great improvement

Comment

i noticed 30 second respawn times <_<

Comment

Found that the Rock over to the left of the house on Riverside still works.

Comment

i found a wall glitch in no mercy: http://www.xfire.com/video/67fb9/

kindof pointless, and you get stuck in the wall, but meh, i found it

Comment

Originally posted by Pinetree09 View Post
                i found a wall glitch in no mercy: http://www.xfire.com/video/67fb9/

kindof pointless, and you get stuck in the wall, but meh, i found it
                why are you posting here now?!?! :rawr

Comment

Originally posted by voop_bacon View Post
                  why are you posting here now?!?! :rawr
                  nou :|:

Comment

Few other weird items.

Ive experienced these things personally, others may not have.

One you get stuck in a room in the airport on Dead-Air if you close the door.

Same place, the Tank just ups and disappears if you run far enough away.

The Re-load animations are a tad glitchy, sometimes they stop working.

The Textures sometimes go weird, eg. everything goes pink in certain area's.

Hunters get you from a far distance which is annyoing as hell.

Got connection problems even though i made the server and had 3 green bars of strong connection.

Other than those annoying problems, i found some great hiding places to fight the horde when they attack, they 99.9% can't get you, only things that can get close are the specials.

Comment

I noticed I don't lag liek a biatch any more :awes

Comment

I found my name on one of the walls on the first campaign. I think it was the hospital part at the beginning.
                        It sais Dennis. xD

Comment

I noticed a HUGE performance drop from the latest patch. This is also the reason why i came back to TF2

Comment

Working...
                          X