Unachieveable Achievements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unachieveable Achievements

Just Acquired Safety First: Heres my top tip! RUN LIKE FUNK! play single player, and run for the finish, leave them behind, they wont shoot each other and wont get you, trust me it works, its a good way to almost get upset stomach aswel!

Comment

Safety First was my first achievement... really it isn't that hard to avoid FF and have good teamwork with people.

Comment

Originally posted by EyeofG View Post

BIG DRAG: The game makes this one impossible to do. Can never do this one on a roof top and trying to drag someone on the ground is very hard when most times, their friends are close by
        I got that one, but it might have been in singleplayer. I am usually to busy to notice exactly when I get the achievements

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
          I got that one, but it might have been in singleplayer. I am usually to busy to notice exactly when I get the achievements
          You can't get big drag in single player, its a Vs mode achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGameArtist

You can't get big drag in single player, its a Vs mode achievement.
            Yeah, but I had enabled the infected side in SP, to practice a bit without getting yelled at

Comment

got the award for beating Dead Air on expert today, after it bugged and didn't give it to me the firs time

my 2 companions that escaped as well (4th died) didn't get it though so it bugged on them

Comment

JUMP SHOT: have tried this with every weapon and it basically impossible. Both shotguns never get a headshot, M16 always hits the body, rifle is too hard to aim and shoot right to get a head shot and the uzi is like the M16
                I got it in my first campaign with my wife on normal. I generally use dual pistols and crouch a lot. I only use my good weapons when the horde comes giving me the bum's rush or when I see a special in advance.
                But yeah, the hunter jumped at me, I crouched and popped dual pistols at him, he died before he got to me and I got the achievement.

Comment

BIG DRAG: The game makes this one impossible to do. Can never do this one on a roof top and trying to drag someone on the ground is very hard when most times, their friends are close by
                  Do the opposite. Go No Mercy. Third map I think, "The Sewers", and when they go up the lift and they're on the roof,go down and drag one down, thats how I got it today.

Comment

kthxbai

Comment

All those achievements are possible I got 50/51 all I need is Zombie Genocide, get a good team of people and play for achievements, you will get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                        Yeah, but I had enabled the infected side in SP, to practice a bit without getting yelled at
                        Ahh i see, i stand corrected

Originally posted by evant3k View Post
                        All those achievements are possible I got 50/51 all I need is Zombie Genocide, get a good team of people and play for achievements, you will get them.
                        You must have one hell of a team to play with, most of them are down to you actually playing though, they are all possible, just some folk are finding it harder than others to get them, but your right they are all possible, if they wern't they wouldn't be on the game

Comment

Update:
                          Got BIG DRAG on Monday, on Blood Heav
                          Still trying to get jump shot, CR0WND, and Berf bag

Edit: Got Berf bag today (Jan 6th) mainly by luck and being in the right place and time

Comment

Update:
                            Got BIG DRAG on Monday, on Blood Heav
                            Still trying to get jump shot, CR0WND, and Berf bag

Edit: Got Berf bag today (Jan 6th) mainly by luck and being in the right place and time
                            Congrats m8, keep up the good work and keep us updated :thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
                            X