Unachieveable Achievements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unachieveable Achievements

Before you start spluttering about how i'm wrong just read....

BIG DRAG: Ive dragged them all over the level, this is just not happening

BARF BAGGED: i can cover 3 maximum, it just wont reach to all 4

All 4 Dead: I suppose it could be done, but its solid to kill one let alone all 4

ZOMBICIDAL MANIAC: Can be done if you have a solid team, ive had nothing but noob team after noob team who just shoot u dead all the time.

UNTOUCHABLES: Never gunna happen, 90% of the time its your own team mate that shoots you

STOMACH UPSET: Again never gunna happen, even when its the computer as a team mate, they're still that stupid to shoot it at point blank range.

SAFETY FIRST:ACQUIRED Stupid team mates equal stupid friendly fire, even when its the computer

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE? Unless you have an elite team, again this is solid to achieve.

NOTHING SPECIAL: Again never gunna happen, the AI is too intense.

I suppose it helps to have some impossible achievements, keeps the players entertained wanting them.

Re: Unachieveable Achievements

I have barf bagged...I do that ALL the time.......

I saw my friend get big drag.....

Finishing the campaigns on expert is hard and time consuming but not impossible.

These are all possible.

Comment

Its buggy. Ive only played a few times so far and I somehow got 2200 points for doing nothing and an achievement as a zombie when I was a survivor.

Of course, I still dont know everything about the game, so maybe I did do something somehow.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I have gotten Barf Bagged before. It is not as hard as you think. Remember that you can spray all over so they don't have to be standing on top of each other.

I have also gotten the All 4 Dead. This is easiest on levels where there are cars to knock around as the tank. If you punch a car into someone they are incapacitated immediately. Just find a car and keep punching it toward all the survivors until they are all down.

Comment

Barf Bagged and All 4 Dead are just achievements where you need a little bit of luck. Also i think you may not die when you pulled a survivor 100 feet in order to get the achievement.

And for the rest, use cheats!

Comment

maybe you should play with TGN'ers instead of these noobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Astley View Post
              Barf Bagged and All 4 Dead are just achievements where you need a little bit of luck. Also i think you may not die when you pulled a survivor 100 feet in order to get the achievement.

And for the rest, use cheats!
              Turning cheats on turns achievements off...

Comment

At the beginning, turn them on then kick all AI players. Noclip to the saferoom and turn them off. Go to the next level and repeat.

Comment

At the beginning, turn them on then kick all AI players. Noclip to the saferoom and turn them off. Go to the next level and repeat.
                  And then you feel a great sense of achievement because you cheated your way there?:shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by Skates View Post
                    And then you feel a great sense of achievement because you cheated your way there?:shakehead:
                    Hell yeah i do! I'm not the kind of guy that cares much about achievements and i think they are just getting in my way, so i just get them quickly so it's all done with.

Comment

lol, if you don't care about them then why worry about getting them?

Anyway, back on topic, I got the Big Drag the other night on Blood Harvest just as they were coming out of the safe area. Way up on a hill behind the trees, grabbed the last guy in line and drug him all the way up the slope.

Comment

If i would care, i wouldnt care about getting because i dont care about getting them. If i wouldnt care, i would care to get them so i wont care anymore about getting them. So i don't care about getting them.

Common sense is a good thing to have...

Comment

If i would care, i wouldnt care about getting because i dont care about getting them. If i wouldnt care, i would care to get them so i wont care anymore about getting them. So i don't care about getting them.

That made....No Sense....

And im not a cheater, i dont buy a game to cheat straight away, whats the point in that, thats £30 down the crapper, you buy the game for its content to finish it and gain the rewards, what are you gaining if you cheat?

Comment

I bought the game because it was a lot of fun playing the demo. The co-op play is top notch and the only game I have more pure fun in is TF2 (although this is a close second).

I don't care at all for the achievements.

hahahaha

Comment

For me, Clean kill was hard to get for a while, but I got it today by pure luck
                              Somehow I shot the boomer and in turn it got knocked back and then he blow up and I got the achievement.

CR0WND is hard/easy. I have yet to get it though, even though I have been doing it the way a few people have said and I still do not get the achievement.

Here are some that I think are just too hard or impossible to get:

STOMACH UPSET: Have tired it and actually made it through 4 areas out of 5 areas without getting vomited on, but having tired a few times, it is just too hard

SAFETY FIRST: I think people could get this one, but I have never seen anyone get it when i was playing. Even the bots do friendly fire on you, so it is pretty hard

NOTHING SPECIAL: Impossible. There is alway someone getting attacked by a smoker, boomer, or hunter in every game; no matter if it is all bots or all people

LAMB 2 SLAUGHTER: I have only actually seen this happen one time in a VS. that I was in. Not impossible, but hard to do

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE?: Not impossible, but very hard

UNBREAKABLE: pretty damn hard, not impossible.

BARF BAGGED: Pretty close to impossible. I do not understand why you wouldn't get this achievement by blowing up on all 4 of the Survivors, because I could see that as getting the achievement much easier.

BIG DRAG: The game makes this one impossible to do. Can never do this one on a roof top and trying to drag someone on the ground is very hard when most times, their friends are close by

JUMP SHOT: have tried this with every weapon and it basically impossible. Both shotguns never get a headshot, M16 always hits the body, rifle is too hard to aim and shoot right to get a head shot and the uzi is like the M16

Comment

Working...
                              X