Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: graphics corruption

Originally posted by johnrondot View Post
    I rolled back the drivers and it worked....and i have to say...this game is ****ing broken.The hitboxes or whatever bf uses are so messed up.It makes it a game of total luck.I shoot right at someone and unload a whole clip into them and it doesnt register.Sometimes it works....sometimes it doesnt..It makes the game totally fukcing stupid..I dont even see how people are playing this peice of **** excuse for an online fps.
    lol are you sure you're not playing BF2?:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster View Post
      lol are you sure you're not playing BF2?:laugh:
      i see no difference.It is still really messed up like bf2.In fact it might even be worse.And im really good at games but this game is fubar.Too much luck involved and not enough skill.

Comment

Seeing as how you seem to be the only one with that problem, I wouldn't say the game is broken.

Comment

yeh mate if you think it's worse than bf2 there must be a serious problem on yuor end, sure the hitboxes and bullet reg aint geat but thats because it is built on the same engine as battlefield 2 but serioulsy it is alot better and i think the reason you are emptying entire clips is because you are probably no scope spraying with a goddamn voss like all new players seem to do, 2 words mate: "scar" and "krylov"

Comment

yea hitbox issue isn't perfect in 2142, but it is 100000 x better than BF2. trust me.

and if you're used to BF2, then you gotta realize that in 2142, you need to scope in with your rifles more often than not, where as in BF2, it was rather easy or even easier getting kills without scoping.

voss, krylov are really deadly with zoomed scope. on baur, it's almost mandatory. and don't be employing BF2 skills like insta-proning hoping for a quick kill. in 2142, proning will screw up your accuracy and only get you killed quick. crouch often, it gives you an instant boost in accuracy.

Comment

yea hitbox issue isn't perfect in 2142, but it is 100000 x better than BF2. trust me.

and if you're used to BF2, then you gotta realize that in 2142, you need to scope in with your rifles more often than not, where as in BF2, it was rather easy or even easier getting kills without scoping.

voss, krylov are really deadly with zoomed scope. on baur, it's almost mandatory. and don't be employing BF2 skills like insta-proning hoping for a quick kill. in 2142, proning will screw up your accuracy and only get you killed quick. crouch often, it gives you an instant boost in accuracy.
              qft. :nod:

you can't fire from the hip accurately with any weapon except for at point blank range.

Also, make sure you're playing servers where your ping is well under 100. (preferably under 50). You could just be having lag problems (and no, lag is NOT stuttering gameplay, its where it takes a significantly longer amount of time for the data to get to you than to most people on the server)

Comment

cool thanks for the tips

Comment

well if you can't stand it, go here: http://www.nhancer.com/

download it, then set BF2142 AA settings with it and you will have AA back.

from nvidia forums:

this works great, i tried it out myself and no more jagged edges.

nvidia hasn't addressed this issue in the one subsequent driver that came out after this issue started, but i'm hoping they will fix this because pretty much everyone has nvidia cards these days, 8800 cards being the most owned cards at the moment. they can't continue to ignore this, albiet not many people are playing BF2142 as much as before.
                  when you use nhancer what do you set all the nvidia control panel settings to?or does it overide them?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
                    yeh mate if you think it's worse than bf2 there must be a serious problem on yuor end, sure the hitboxes and bullet reg aint geat but thats because it is built on the same engine as battlefield 2 but serioulsy it is alot better and i think the reason you are emptying entire clips is because you are probably no scope spraying with a goddamn voss like all new players seem to do, 2 words mate: "scar" and "krylov"
                    3 words, you forgot scope :O

Comment

Originally posted by johnrondot View Post
                      when you use nhancer what do you set all the nvidia control panel settings to?or does it overide them?
                      i don't touch the nvidia control panel. nhancer is a fancier version of it, so you use it over nvidia's own.

Comment

Working...
                      X