Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it worth buying a 360 if you have a gaming computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it worth buying a 360 if you have a gaming computer?

NOBODY with pubic hair should own a console.

Comment

Originally posted by eldri
      Apparently it's just "Snake's story," cause now we all get MGS: Rising. hmmmm
      To be precise, it's actually MGR. I believe we are just going to see how Raiden got who he was in MGS4 and we just play with him.

But i think it won't be as good as MGS4 because there's a rumor that there's no online play for it and the fact that you only can play as Raiden.

Comment

Originally posted by Forces(UK)
        NOBODY with pubic hair should own a console.
        Or people that HAVE real life friends should own an xbox.

Comment

I prefer Xbox 360 because most of my friends have them. :thumbsup:

Comment

I would think so because there are still lots of Microsoft exclusives for the Xbox, and the price has gone down a lot.

Comment

I play FPS games mostly, for me the only games that interest me are Forza on Xbox and Tekken for PS3 and frankly a console is not worth it for one game.

I can't imagine FPS games on consoles.

Comment

Ok i own both my 360 and my computer and i must say that people really are fanboys of the PC. I know it started gaming and consoles have started to take over but there are reasons. Consoles are just so relaxed and casual and you can play them anywhere in your house, i have mine set up at the end of my bed and can play until i fall asleep whereas with a PC i have to sit up at a desk or have a clunky laptop sitting on me and its just not as fun.

Dont get me wrong i love my PC over my console but people complain about them as though they are useless pieces of **** that every 14 year old boy and under should own. Thats such a stereotype and very hypocritical if you have ever played a game of CSS in your life.

Consoles are great fun and you can relax anywhere at home with them, bring mates over to play etc

Its not necessarily better than the PC, but its a different gaming experience.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                  Ok i own both my 360 and my computer and i must say that people really are fanboys of the PC. I know it started gaming and consoles have started to take over but there are reasons. Consoles are just so relaxed and casual and you can play them anywhere in your house, i have mine set up at the end of my bed and can play until i fall asleep whereas with a PC i have to sit up at a desk or have a clunky laptop sitting on me and its just not as fun.

Dont get me wrong i love my PC over my console but people complain about them as though they are useless pieces of **** that every 14 year old boy and under should own. Thats such a stereotype and very hypocritical if you have ever played a game of CSS in your life.

Consoles are great fun and you can relax anywhere at home with them, bring mates over to play etc

Its not necessarily better than the PC, but its a different gaming experience.
                  Yeah I agree. I just wish they dont see that system as for everybody and start porting games that pretty much mirror the console versions. I have a 360. If I want that sort of play I would be playing that.

Comment

*snip*
                    Lies! LIES AND SLANDER!

Comment

That goes for the PS3 aswell though when i talk about consoles, their convenience is what brings me back every time.

Comment

i have mine set up at the end of my bed and can play until i fall asleep whereas with a PC i have to sit up at a desk or have a clunky laptop sitting on me and its just not as fun.
                        Dont you mean "I used to have mine set up at the end of my bed"?
                        Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

As Vika said, I feel like my left testicle has been removed

Comment

Working...
                          X