21st Century Warfare!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 21st Century Warfare!

nothing like rushing a flag in the desert with 10+ tanks on one side versus 10 tanks on their side plus all other bradleys and infantry fighting to take that one point. and when you finally take it, gotta do all over again at another point, its just awesome

Comment

21cw is not just about fighting ..We practice everyday ..NA and EU times....We have forums with full scale intel about the battle map ahead.

You think you got what it takes to make a difference? Sign up guys this aint just a games its a life style!!

Comment

We've been getting a lot of new recruits lately. Now is a great time to sign up!

Comment

Here is 10 minute footage of one of our battles including the communications through Teamspeak

Unfortunately its on Zatar Wetlands (we always have custom made maps), but it gives insight to the fun we have, the dedication and the awesomeness.

Click on the link to get access to a higher quality version on youtube:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnrcAG0S_Rc[/media]

Comment

only 20 hours left til the battle starts...

Comment

Been 3 weeks since last battle can't wait to knock the rust off tomorrow.:yay:

Comment

For all you FW pilots out there there's still time to get signed up for this week's battle.We'll be playing on Desertstorm2.It's a custom map with 2 bombers and a fighter along with an attack littlebird on each side.

It'll be hell for us ground pounders but it should make for a fun battle.

Comment

Here is a short video of last weeks map, 'City'

Streaming sucks. Download for better eye candly, where you can see wots happening

http://postdownload.filefront.com/12...4a2b37bcd62029
                  Adams City - Camp 23 (DivX) [116meg] {2 minutes}

[media]http://postdownload.filefront.com/12948721//1a03267e933ba65313d9b1364b07ac07dd8c942ab3dbb46ada da09f0df320c18134a2b37bcd62029[/media]

Comment

Looks like a better Saturday than my usual ones. I've played bf2 for nearly three years now. Me and three of my mates usually squad up a couple of times a week. I rarely play without them cos I find it boring pubbing on my own, 21CW looks very enticing.

Question: Is there only one 32vs32 going on at a time, and if so, do you have to wait ages to get a slot to join in?

Comment

Yes there is only one 32v32 going on at one time but it last 12 hours.We have a battle sign up sheet that everyone signs up for battle so we can see what hours we need the most people.As for the waiting ages problem we have a 2 round rotation policy.So in you will more than likely play 2hrs before you'll be asked to rotate out if someone is waiting to get in.Also if someone from another company is reinforcing your company they will be asked to leave at the end of the next round so you can get right in.

Comment

if you all your buddies want to be on the same side, it can be arranged

Comment

Working...
                        X