Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21st Century Warfare!

21st Century Warfare!

• Are you tired of playing on servers that are un-organised?
    • Are you tired of being teamkilled for a vehicle?
    • Are you tired of playing on a server than randomly have a hacker come in and spoil the gameplay?

If your thinking to yourself right now 'yes' i am tired of this sort of game play then head over to 21CW a organised tournament for BF2 (Link provided at the bottom of the post). However there are a couple of requirements, you will need to download our mod which you will find out about when you sign up, you will need to download teamspeak and have a working microphone, and you will also need a copy of BF2.

We have battles once a week on Saturdays, they last for 12 hours. However your not required to play the full 12 hours.

There are two armies currently the 3MD(US Equipment) and the 4TA (Russian Equipment).

If theres anything else you would like to know just post here or head over to our forums. Thanks and hope to see you all soon!

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :thumbsup:

http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/21cw.php

Re: 21st Century Warfare!

I've been at 21cw for nearly 6 years, and I havent seen a dull boring battle yet. Whether its a particular team winning by a lanslide or it coming down to the last round that decides the winner, its always the highlight of my gaming time every week.

Comment

dude, I can't wait to play each week at 21CW. mod is updated constantly, if there is a bug it gets fixed ASAP and everyone is so friendly. i just come to practice and play on Saturday all day long drinking beer

Comment

21cw is a great way to keep playing BF2. The players are a lot of fun to work with, the organization is amazing. I remember when I first started the thing that really impressed me was the way that people had figured out a system to work together to actually execute coordinated and complicated maneuvers in a 64 player server.

It's a great environment that allows you to get out of it as much as you put in. If you are a smart-pants tactical genius then you can shoot for the HCO stars or if you just like to blow stuff up you can hang out in the line companies to your heart's content.

I have played many 12 hour battles and made many friends over the past couple years there and everyone should definitely come try it out!

Oh and its FREE!

Comment

21CW was my intro to organized gaming, it got me hooked, from tanking to ground pounding it is never dull. There is always a flag to cap or a main base to steal stuff from. The possibilities are endless!

Comment

I have been at 21cw for a few years now, and it is still an adrenalin rush every battle. I have done everything from flying to being in the spec ops and they are all fun. What ever you like to do 21cw has it better then you can thing of. Its been a great time and I am still looking forward to the future of 21cw.

Comment

Requirements for a great tournament:
              • Free - Check
              • Balanced Equipment (Nope, we don't have any crazy J-10s) - Check
              • Custom maps EVERY week - Check
              • Access to an array of custom content from both in house developers and other major mods such as Project Reality, Operation Peacekeeper, Eve of Destruction, US Intervention and more. - Check
              • Competitive environment free of the annoyances of pubby play. - Check
              • Epic gameplay where the results of every battle effect the flow of the ongoing conflict. - Check
              • Great community of friendly people. -Check

21stCenturyWarfare is the only place to be. :thumbsup:

Comment

Do I need to install 2.05 then patch to 2.06 then patch to 2.07 ? Excuse my ignorance but it just looks that way.

Comment

for now....yes...as these are only <1MB hotfixes

Comment

Great Tournament to take part in.

The Map installer thing they have is very cool and allows you to keep up to date very easily.

Comment

Yeah, a great tournament. The way BF2 is meant to be played. I've been active for nearly 4 years.

Comment

I've been in 21CW for a little over a year but I can tell you this every Saturday right before battle I still get nervous.

If you want to see a short video explaining 21CW click this link.Even if you don't want to know about 21CW click it anyway it's hilarious.

Here it is people. This one actually all that huge (I suppose shoving a 2 min song keeps that filesize near half a meg :P), took 2 weeks, a ...

Hope to see some of you there.

:salute:

Comment

I have been in a COD4 tournament, admin in a COD5 tournament, BF2142 tournament, POE (BF2) tournament, and others but the one I always make time for even if it conflicts with other gaming activities is 21CW. Why, because it has quality people/talent, up to date mods/maps from a no-brainer installer, and most of all it is fun to play with realism bar none. If you doubt my credentials on realism just look at my real life title below:

LtCol. USMC(Ret.)
                          Semper Fi :salute:

Join 21CW now! You won't go back to other tournaments!

Comment

I've been in 21CW for about a year through four (:shock campaigns now. I started out as a complete ignoramus in the ways of online gaming, FPS squad-based combat, and working as a team with players from around the world. All that noobiness has long since passed, but I love it all still.

In the time I've been around here, I've seen folks come and seen folks go. I've seen friends go on about their kids, their relationships, their jobs, their games, their teamkills, whatever. We've all busted each others chops, come together to mourn the loss of missing friends, been there, done that. Through all the sniping and joking from both sides (screenshots included ,) the one constant is that same core attitude about being a part of something greater than a bunch of guys who hook up to commit a little wanton mayhem on a server somewhere with headsets on. I'm glad for that one day playing FFOW (shut up, and you know who you are ) where I spotted a squad of guys hitting a flag on Oil Field with 21CW tags and fighting in a coordinated and determined manner. Seeing their coordination and skill made me curious and brought me to 21CW. The rest is history.

Being with this varied and interesting bunch of people through this last year, I can tell you I look forward to each and every week of the nail-biting battles, the close competition, and the amusing derring-do perpetrated by the valiant warriors on both sides of this campaign. Most of all, I relish the friendships and camaraderie you develop as time goes by fighting and practicing week-to-week.

Sure, if you just want to fight, you can always go pubbing. Any noob can do that if all they have is a little pent-up aggression and a desire to see automatic weapons fire :machineg:. If you want to be a part of something a bit more :cheers:, to fight beside a cadre of friends who cover your a$$ while you cover theirs, who laugh and joke and swipe at you good-naturedly and have a truck-load of laughs with you, then join up! We'll all be there waiting, probably in-game and hitting a flag .

Oh yeah, Happy Holidays too.

:icon_salute:

Originally posted by (3MD)SMMC.XS-BulletTrap
                            I have been in a COD4 tournament, admin in a COD5 tournament, BF2142 tournament, POE (BF2) tournament, and others but the one I always make time for even if it conflicts with other gaming activities is 21CW. Why, because it has quality people/talent, up to date mods/maps from a no-brainer installer, and most of all it is fun to play with realism bar none. If you doubt my credentials on realism just look at my real life title below:

LtCol. USMC(Ret.)
                            Semper Fi :salute:

Join 21CW now! You won't go back to other tournaments!
                            Colonel, I take back some of the nasty things I say about you when you're busy killing me every Saturday. God Bless for your service :icon_salute:

Comment

I consider it atleast once a week. Still ain't sure. Shout at me on xfire and i may sway

Comment

Working...
                              X