Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a new game after playing BF2

Hi

Im looking for a new game after playing BF2... Don't say the following games because I've played them already:

Cod4
    CSS
    Crysis
    team fortress 2
    bf1942
    bf2142
    Half life 2
    cod2

Preferable with vehicles !

Re: Need a new game after playing BF2

Saints Row 2
    Left 4 Dead
    CoD:WaW

Comment

Left 4 Dead
      World at War
      Mods for all of the games you mentioned
      Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (Classic)

Comment

You've tried Crysis Wars? There's free trial for it running right now. Otherwise you'll have a hard time finding a new game with vehicles.

Never the less, I'd recommend mods for BF2 (PR, AIX, EoD etc) other than the games the others have already suggested

Comment

Red orchestra if you like a good compromise between a simulator and a tactical shooter, a handful of decent mods are out for it also.

Comment

I heard Saints Row 2 is meant to be okay.

Comment

You're not going to get anything close to the Battlefield series when it comes to vehicle gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
                I heard Saints Row 2 is meant to be okay.
                Everyone I have spoken to said it outdoes GTA on pretty much every level except realism. Even Yahtzee ^.^

Comment

BFPr

'Nuff said.

Comment

BFPr?? O.o

Comment

Enemy Territory Quake Wars has vehicles also battlefield bad company

Comment

Left 4 Dead is must.
                        Fallout 3 is very epic too (obviously no multiplayer though).

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^= View Post
                        BFPr?? O.o
                        Project reality. Its a mod....

Comment

I would recommend playing Call of Duty:World at War. Fun game, and has tanks on some maps that you can operate. If you are looking for an MMORPG I would recommend World of Warcraft. Though the only downside is that you must pay a monthly fee. ($14.99)

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^= View Post
                            Everyone I have spoken to said it outdoes GTA on pretty much every level except realism. Even Yahtzee ^.^
                            while it is awesome it doesnt out-do gta4 in not freezing. wish they polished it a bit more, now that would be more than epic.... SUPER EPIC!!!! both games are different in their own way, if you want realism and have a fetish for long tutorials, GTA4, if you want mindless fun but (sadly) with a touch of glitches, SR2 all the way!!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R shadow of chernobyl is awesome. the graphics may be mediocre but the atmosphere of the game is superb and there are tons of mods that greatly improve it, but even vanilla is superb. S.T.A.L.K.E.R clear sky is alright as well, better graphics but not as atmospheric

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0 View Post
                              while it is awesome it doesnt out-do gta4 in not freezing. wish they polished it a bit more, now that would be more than epic.... SUPER EPIC!!!! both games are different in their own way, if you want realism and have a fetish for long tutorials, GTA4, if you want mindless fun but (sadly) with a touch of glitches, SR2 all the way!!
                              GTA San Andreas wasn't "relistic" and yet it pwns GTA4.. Like Yahtzee said in his review, snadbox games such as GTA and Saints Row are meant to be FUN... Not a half as*ed attempt to be "realistic"... Basing GTA4's poor choice of realism over enjoyability and fun just isn't enough to save face. The game sucks..

Comment

Working...
                              X