Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: APCs not amphibious, why?

Originally posted by Amaranthuse View Post
    In year 2142, the world froze over and there's no need for vehicles to be all terrain and no one need to know how to swim, hyperthermia will get ya!
    I believe you mean hypOthermia. Hyperthermia is heatstroke.

Originally posted by messfeeder View Post
    You just gave me an image of a guy spontaneously combusting and running around in flames.:laugh:
    :laugh: I had a similar image pop into my mind.

Comment

I think you will find the squarish APCS cant go in deep water but shallow water like the middlish of the map Sidi where as the APC that has a oval front and curved front can go in deep water

Comment

Who needs an APC to float when you can just use a pod to launch over a river! It's fine to just leave it there at the side of the water, it's not like anyone will find it.

Comment

the thing that gets me angy....like ive done this 5 times is the pool of water NW of silo 1 on suez , crashed and died in the AV there, ud think id remeber that was there lol

Comment

If they had not been amphibious from the start, then it wouldn't be surprising, but to let them be amphibious in BF2 and then have them be LESS capable in 2142 (in the far future) just seems odd to me.

So much for technology and progress...

Comment

Blame the Inventors in 133 years time...

Comment

Working...
              X