No announcement yet.

Email Treyarch and ask for a refund.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Email Treyarch and ask for a refund.

lol CoD:WaW's short comings certainly don't warrant for a refund.. Go play FC2 and you will see just how good WaW actually is. We all knew from the promo videos and other news what the game was going to be like.

Comment

I don't want all my money back, but certainly the first day advantage is sorta well not with all the power lvling now. Need tin, and a flask that doesn't work, hey I feel smart for spending $30 bucks more then the average Joe the dumber.

Comment

does anyone even find it remotely odd that people are actually complaining that the canteen from CE is not real? Seriously who buys a video game with a collectable replica canteen and says "I can't wait to use that canteen, i sure am thirsty sitting here at my desk", "I might not make it to the kitchen for 30 more minutes"

These people need to be smacked. If you want a canteen then go to the damn sporting goods section and buy a "real" one.

Comment

I didn't order the CE version but I always thought it might be cool to have the 'canteen' as a nice hip flask for football games. So, I can see that people would be disappointed that the flask is just complete useless fluff.

Comment

Not complaining to much, but the people that know me know that a flask is defiantly a strong point for me to buy this game At my best friends wedding he gave me a flask engraved with me name. A flask helps make those cupeter grav-hicks seem more realistic.

Comment

Yeah, the extra money for the special editions, that would validate money back. I still cant get over the paperweight "flask".

There WAS a post on callofduty about them changing out the flasks for ones that can be opened, but it disapeared.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
              X