AK Red Dot Bug fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AK Red Dot Bug fixed?

No, they never tweaked anything with the weapons since the release... the file were the weapons are stored (iw11) has never been updated with any patch... so it still has all the 'bugs' - you'll have to play on modded servers to have those things 'fixed'

Comment

lol what's the p90 running glitch??? why have I never heard of or seen these things...

The only glitch I have really seen involving weapons is the reloading glitch where you can stop reloading instantly and go straight into iron sights.. I used to be able to do it but It doesn't work anymore

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^= View Post
        lol what's the p90 running glitch??? why have I never heard of or seen these things...

The only glitch I have really seen involving weapons is the reloading glitch where you can stop reloading instantly and go straight into iron sights.. I used to be able to do it but It doesn't work anymore
        You had a longer sprint time (IIRC). You can still do the reloading "glitch" in CoD2 through WAW, you just tap your switch weapon button twice to cancel the reload animation.

Comment

Yeah I know you can switch weapons, but in CoD4 if you were halfway through reloading you used to be able to just press the aim button and it would instantly cancel the reloading animation and go straight into aim mode.. Like I said I used to be able to do it but I can't do it anymore yet I still see people doing it so I don't know what it is. I think someone said it had something to do with the installation?.

Comment

Originally posted by TrudgiN View Post
            what about the silenced p90 running glitch and the m21 running glitch

did they fix them?
            Never heard of either? Explain?

Or are you just referring to the mass amounts of spray and pray they can put out and kill somehow.

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^= View Post
            Yeah I know you can switch weapons, but in CoD4 if you were halfway through reloading you used to be able to just press the aim button and it would instantly cancel the reloading animation and go straight into aim mode.. Like I said I used to be able to do it but I can't do it anymore yet I still see people doing it so I don't know what it is. I think someone said it had something to do with the installation?.
            I think thats just killcam nonsense. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post

I think thats just killcam nonsense. :P
              You didn't read what I said (ohno)

I used to do it, I would be halfway through loading my sniper rifle when all of a sudden I would see someone pop up and i would just click aim and I'd go straight into aim mode.. Now when I try doing it it doesn't work, yet some other people are still capable of doing it.

Comment

If you're watching it through killcam, don't trust what you see - killcam is very buggy with reload animations and the like.

Comment

No no.. While playing the other night people were saying it has something to do with the installation or something.. They were saying they can still do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                    Never heard of either? Explain?

Or are you just referring to the mass amounts of spray and pray they can put out and kill somehow.
                    When u attach a silencer to a p90, it automatically gives you extreme conditioning, but your 3rd teir perk can be anything

same with m21, just a stock m21 and you have extreme conditioning

Comment

Because the Ak47 has great iron sights, You do not need the RDS.

Comment

I though I read somewhere they patched the P-90 oh well...

Iron sights on the AK are fantastic though, wish al the guns had sighs like that, ESPECIALLY the G-36 hate those sights so much, and a poor gun over all stats wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848 View Post
                          I've gotten back into the game recently after giving it up for about 6 months and I was putting together an AK-47 kit when i was wondering if IW ever got around to fixing the red dot bug in the last few patches. Anyone know?

The IS on the AK is perfect, you do not need a red dot.

Comment

yeah the rds on the AK actually kind of throws you off when shooting at more distant targets

Comment

Working...
                            X