AK Red Dot Bug fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK Red Dot Bug fixed?

I've gotten back into the game recently after giving it up for about 6 months and I was putting together an AK-47 kit when i was wondering if IW ever got around to fixing the red dot bug in the last few patches. Anyone know?

Re: AK Red Dot Bug fixed?

I don't think they ever fixed it tbh. I could be wrong tho

Scopeless ftw

Comment

what bug? i used red dot on the AK and didnt notice any glaring problems it hits stuff just like everything else.

You know wut I think is the REAL bug is how many shots it takes from a USP .45 auto to kill someone on a softcore server. HAVE YOU ever shot a .45? or a .44 magnum or anything like that? if you got hit in the chest with a .45 you will have a big hole and you will be dead. the deagle shoots the same kind of bullets so i dont get why they make it a more powerful weapon.

Comment

I always thought the AK-47 was one of the guns that were actually better with ironsights.

Originally posted by Field
        You know wut I think is the REAL bug is how many shots it takes from a USP .45 auto to kill someone on a softcore server. HAVE YOU ever shot a .45? or a .44 magnum or anything like that? if you got hit in the chest with a .45 you will have a big hole and you will be dead. the deagle shoots the same kind of bullets so i dont get why they make it a more powerful weapon.
        Aaaaarrrrghhh, I've heard enough comparing to real life on the BF2 board. It's a game, it doesn't have to accurately reflect real life.

Comment

All the guns are better with ironsights and with depth of field turned off (more accurate)... It's mainly a matter off getting used to it.

Or I've been playing promod to much. Maybe that's it. No gunsway hehe

Comment

I just checked, and no it's not fixed.

40/30 stock
            40/20 red dot sight

Comment

Nope, not fixed. As iQu`e said, use it without attachments!

Comment

what bug? i used red dot on the AK and didnt notice any glaring problems it hits stuff just like everything else.

Deagle shoots a .50 AE. Its way more powerful.

And they did that for game balance, if you want them to actually kill in that amount of shots then play hardcore, and after all, do you need 3 shots to kill someone with an AK in real life?

Comment

Desert Eagles generally fire .50AE.

Much bigger hole.

Damn it. Didn't see the post above me.

Comment

personally i dont really care if the red dot on the AK does less average damage than with ironsights i would rather have a slightly easier time viewing and firing on medium/long range targets and doing a bit less damage than having ironsights and doing slightly more damage. especially if your talking about using an m16 or AK on targets at long range like sniping ranges you are going to have an easier time. doesnt the red dot actually increase the accuracy attribute of the weapon anyways?

Comment

Frontlines + HER make the use of the AK47 + Red Dot perfect... :P

I use all the time... n1 problem!
                      Music @ www.hajas.org | Games @ www.mods.hajas.org | Blood @ www.BloodCulture.com.br

Comment

Originally posted by Zuke`
                        Nope, not fixed. As iQu`e said, use it without attachments!
                        But but but, silencers?! :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by Skaggy View Post
                          But but but, silencers?! :hmm:
                          Haha, silencer + ak + stopping power and steady aim was the first combo I ever used and liked a lot... then pro mod and PAM4 came along.

Comment

Hmm I have NEVER had a problem or even heard of problems with the AK and red dot... But like others have said iron sights are best on the AK anyway..

Comment

what about the silenced p90 running glitch and the m21 running glitch

did they fix them?

Comment

Working...
                              X