X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here's how to make BF2 hitboxes perfect

Originally posted by TheGameArtist View Post
    To put it simply...BF2 sucks some serious A$$... Problem answered in 5 words whooo/
    Then why TF are u here spamming TBF2 forums with your counter-productive jibberish?

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock View Post
      Then why TF are u here spamming TBF2 forums with your counter-productive jibberish?
      Because i likes annoying lil fart faces like yourself :yay: :laugh:

Who died and made you judge joury and executioner, im contributing aint I?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGameArtist
        Because i likes annoying lil fart faces like yourself :yay: :laugh:

Who died and made you judge joury and executioner, im contributing aint I?
        You're not contributing. You're just trolling. No body cares what you think of BF2, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis
          You're not contributing. You're just trolling. No body cares what you think of BF2, trust me.
          What and you are contributing...im sure everyone is going off their t!ts about everything you say...take that comment for example...do you really think anyone gives a flying fudge-cake? Because i certainly don't....Thats what TGN is, its a place to post any old crap, no one cares, thats the beauty of it...You Should really take the same advice your giving....Ironic wouldn't you say?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGameArtist View Post
            What and you are contributing...im sure everyone is going off their t!ts about everything you say...take that comment for example...do you really think anyone gives a flying fudge-cake? Because i certainly don't....Thats what TGN is, its a place to post any old crap, no one cares, thats the beauty of it...You Should really take the same advice your giving....Ironic wouldn't you say?
            I contributed earlier on and people commented on what I had to say.

As for my most recent post... well, at least I wasn't trolling like you are. All you're doing is purposely posting things that you know will piss people off.

Comment

Please get back on topic now. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
                I contributed earlier on and people commented on what I had to say.

As for my most recent post... well, at least I wasn't trolling like you are. All you're doing is purposely posting things that you know will piss people off.
                yeh and i contributed aswel and people commented to me, i made an entire thread and people commented back so don't talk b@lls about me not contributing.

Trolling is a new one on me, i must be getting old... And no no no, the only two people its pissed off is You two, so summats wrong there.

Anyway "back to topic" I dont agree with the theory of the hitboxes as i very nicely went over in my other thread where i contributed to this forum :thumbsup:

Comment

This thread was derailed by numerous people, some more than others, but they'll be punished.

If you have nothing constructive to say, then don't say anything, it's that simple.

Comment

Working...
                  X