PS Home [Impressions Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PS Home [Impressions Thread] {1.0 Beta}

took forever but i was able to download the plaza update i like the new plaza much better then the old one.

haven't been able to get anywhere else though because of the network connection failing on HOME.

Comment

Re: PS Home [Impressions Thread] {1.0 Beta}

They changed Plaza since the closed beta?

I tried to get in once I read StoneCold's post about trophies. I kept getting a Server Error.

Comment

Re: PS Home [Impressions Thread]

^^

I haven't been able to get in for the past few days... I get that C-931(connection lost or something) error all the time...

Comment

Stonecold, i think i heard from my friend that the money comes from trophies, Initially HOME is intended to be free, if money is included than they are probably worth the Sims money

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101 View Post
            Stonecold, i think i heard from my friend that the money comes from trophies, Initially HOME is intended to be free, if money is included than they are probably worth the Sims money
            I've heard the same thing... But atm, everything costs real moneyz. And i don't like it...

Hopefully that is true, because i have 100+(i think i have 102) trophies to cash in...

Comment

I have 150+

lmao

Comment

Get Burnout Paradise for 60 Trophies and an easy Platinum. Plus, the game itself is good. Tons of play time and good online experience.

My trophies are all from BP, Warhawk, and Uncharted. I only have 4 so far from Eden.

Comment

I still need to get some from LBP, Burnout and Blitz The League...

And top of that, i haven't even started with GTA 4...

Comment

I just got Home to work for me!

Comment

Central Plaza is much improved now since closed beta.

Shall we make a tgn club? Anyone know if these are regional based? (NA only clubs EU only clubs etc)

If so we can get one for every region.

PSNID: MrKLM

Comment

Clubs cost money. (ohno)

Comment

Looks really good, i think it does give a strange insight into what the future might be like with regards to online shopping, using the shopping mall as the bases for where all the shops would be placed. It may even be something their looking into doing already, as theres quite a few vacant shops in it when i last saw

Comment

Since this is the official thread i wont have to make another one.

My rant on HOME, you know back in highschool me and my best freind were all psyched about this new online feature, but tbqh it did not live up to my expectations.

One being that there are constant connection failiures but since this is only the Beta version i guess it dont really count.

2nd is that most of the things cost real world money WTF? i know 75P (UK pennies) might not seem like much but when u add it up with other things i would rather buy a game for myself than fake furniture and clothes :s.

end rant/

Comment

Working...
                            X