Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarioKart Wii Review/MarioKart retrospective

Not a fan of my old reviews.
    Last edited by Obsidian Spire; 04-29-2016, 05:15 AM.

Re: MarioKart Wii Review/MarioKart retrospective

Wall of Text.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkers View Post
      Wall of Text.
      At least it wasn't a Great Wall of China, although that would be pretty damn sweet.
      Hey you didn't vote! Dude, what's the point of visiting an article without contributing to it?

Comment

You complain when i don't vote...
        You complain when i vote..

I can't win. :cry:

Comment

voting for everything is just useless, Hawkers. Take time to consider and choose your favorite games if you are given the liberty to choose more than one. Polls are a privilege on my reviews, I don't have to allow them at all. Don't blindly vote for all of the games, this won't please anyone except for people looking for a cheap laugh that have no friends (or just e friends, LOL).

Comment

Hawkers, you are a little crazy aren't you? You frequent spam threads and are probably reponsible for half of the numbers on the count to a million thread. Also, I heard you drew stick figures for your L4D contest entry. LOL, maintain the crazy, just keep it off of my reviews.

Comment

Oh hai, you must be new.

Ouch, i got told.

Comment

I was a little harsh. Sorry, Hawkers. For the record, I think you are pretty funny. I still can't believe you sent in stick figures for the L4D contest. That will always make me lol.

Comment

I cant read stuff without nice little headers above the things that might draw my attention.

All I can say is snaking was the only fun thing to do in MK once you'd beaten the game.

Comment

Originally posted by randomduded12 View Post
                    Hawkers, you are a little crazy aren't you? You frequent spam threads and are probably reponsible for half of the numbers on the count to a million thread. Also, I heard you drew stick figures for your L4D contest entry. LOL, maintain the crazy, just keep it off of my reviews.
                    told

mario kart n64....brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by Mo0by
                      I cant read stuff without nice little headers above the things that might draw my attention.

All I can say is snaking was the only fun thing to do in MK once you'd beaten the game.
                      Done. Changed to help people see which parts are which and snaking is still possible, just harder to pull off effectively. I for one hated MarioKart DS because of the snakers, but I loved pretty much everything else about it. Well, to each his own.

Comment

:yay:New information, Tournaments what I talked about as similar to MarioKart DS's challenges and time trial challenges are also updated through free downloadable content, so look forward to some new challenges every few weeks or so. Cool idea, just wish they had multiplayer options for this mode as well.... No seriously, they should do that. Imagine competing against the best players while trying to maintain an awesome time. That would rock. Next time on MarioKart, will Nintendo decide to raise its power level OVER 9000 by including mutiplayer tourneys? Tune in to find out!

Comment

One thing I never understood is why Rosalina is a Heavy character. If someone understands this and can offer a legitimate reason for this, please explain it to me legibly with decent grammar and punctuation rules.

Remember, you can repost this review on other sites, just give me credit and send me a message along the lines of "Hello, I am going to use your work on __________ website. Thanks!". If I have already posted it, I'll tell you and say it is not necessary.
                          If you disagree tell me why.

Comment

I just like to have fun and drive around and make others crash into things. Mario Kart accomplishes that.

Crunch
                            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

i like this one im glad they made one for the wii i loved the old 64 one

Comment

Working...
                              X