No announcement yet.

So what's up with the game these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's up with the game these days?

Has the game been overrun with hackers and glitchers now that people have moved on to BC2? Is it still difficult to get into a game? Any news of further patches? Is this part of the forums dead? Also where is the Black Ops section?

Re: So what's up with the game these days?

HaHa either no one plays it anymore on here or its that bad.

Comment

I tried to play a bit this morning when BFBC2 was broken.
      I didn't last long before I just uninstalled the piece of garbage.
      Lag is just as bad, getting connected to hosts that totally suck or purposely lag the game with torrents and such.
      The hackers are still there. Out of 45 minutes of trying to play, I only actually got to play 2 rounds. One of those had two botters in it.

It's still that bad, in my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
        I tried to play a bit this morning when BFBC2 was broken.
        I didn't last long before I just uninstalled the piece of garbage.
        Lag is just as bad, getting connected to hosts that totally suck or purposely lag the game with torrents and such.
        The hackers are still there. Out of 45 minutes of trying to play, I only actually got to play 2 rounds. One of those had two botters in it.

It's still that bad, in my experience.
        Yea I just tired it again myself and didn't have that great an experience with it. For one it took forever to get into a game. And like you said there was lag. People warping and such.

Comment

I feel like IW bent me over my computer desk and.....and.... :'(

Comment

It's not bad, it's just like any other Call of Duty game since CoD2. It doesn't last, gets boring after 4 weeks or so. On the other hand I still love Call of Duty: United Offensive.

Comment

Im slowly creeping back to it as BFBC2 starts to wear off a little. It doesnt help though when i find every game has a few too many hackers for my liking.

Comment

I tried to play a few rounds the other day. Once I finally got in (after 3 different issues with connecting to servers or having the lobby close), I get in, at least one hacker on the other team. Try one more round and that was that. Too much spam, still nothing good to say about their server solution, etc. Haven't played it since.

Comment

Im much in agreement with Zips, although it has the potential to be a very good game its just simply not. You can tell the numbers have dwindled in the past few months as i used to find 20-30 good games to play without ever having to wait for a server. Now im lucky if i find 1 that isnt somewhere in mexico. In terms of the gameplay, again it feels like every player is using bastard rules of how to play a game. I personally dont find seeing a guy fall 30 foot to sprint at me and knife me from 9 metres very fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan_Archer_nx01
                    It's not bad, it's just like any other Call of Duty game since CoD2. It doesn't last, gets boring after 4 weeks or so.
                    I have no idea what you're on about.

Comment

Working...
                    X