R8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R8

Here is some interesting tidbits of info that was leaked regarding the r8 patch for PC. This is exciting. Possible Nelson Bay conquest on the way too.

Re: R8

finally flares!! awesome

Comment

This has the potential to be epic.

Comment

Hopefully this sets this game back on the right course.

Comment

i want white pass rush,where we can go across that bridge to the sattelite complex

Comment

Originally posted by johnrondot
            i want white pass rush,where we can go across that bridge to the sattelite complex
            That would be Carl Gustav and sniper fest.

Comment

That sucks New maps does not mean same maps with different game modes! What is wrong with everyone!

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I hear ya Crunch. Im just happy choppers will be balanced again. As for the maps, we def do need true new maps, not different versions of the ones we currently play.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                  That sucks New maps does not mean same maps with different game modes! What is wrong with everyone!

Crunch
                  I agree 100% but how long did it take to release the first new maps for BF2?

I definitely need new maps, not just same maps with different gametypes. It isn't the same!!!

Comment

Better heli maneuverability AND flares? I hope Dice is treading cautiously not to make air vehicles rape machines yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster
                      Better heli maneuverability AND flares? I hope Dice is treading cautiously not to make air vehicles rape machines yet again.
                      I know what you mean however choppers should have some more defenses right now they are just Carl Gustav targets

Comment

Agreed. Engineers complain when they are constantly killed by attack choppers, but have no problem at all when the tracer dart is OP and they can get easy kills. Has to have balance.

Comment

Yay more "New" maps

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                            I know what you mean however choppers should have some more defenses right now they are just Carl Gustav targets
                            I would prefer that they just made choppers a two-hit kill instead of this endless fail-cycle:
                            *Choppers are overpowered -> Buff the tracer
                            *Tracers is (allegedly) overpowered -> Give the choppers a 100% effective counter
                            *Repeat until BF3

Admittedly we don't know yet how effective the decoys will be, but I wouldn't be surprised if it made good pilots invincible.

Comment

I know what you mean, what else that annoys me is that you very rarely get any kills from shooting down a chopper, which defies the point to an extent.

Comment

Working...
                              X