Dump all tanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dump all tanks!

Lol, I remember the SCUD, but I want the GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb

Comment

Yeah, they're probably not running around with those, but I was making an example of what would be required to put one out of action permanantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
        Dude, you serious? BC looks badass at the end of a round, and it helps if you're the one who causes the destruction.

If you had two large armies fighting in a city, then yea it's gonna get blown to hell...
        I suppose it could be fun, but just keep the poor little singlecore/cheap systems in mind.

I can see myself TVing a smiley face on the ground. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi sauce View Post
          I suppose it could be fun, but just keep the poor little singlecore/cheap systems in mind.

I can see myself TVing a smiley face on the ground. :laugh:
          Dual core systems are so cheap now... I honestly see no reason to have a single... except in a 300 dollar laptop.

I've written my name with a helicopter chain gun. :P

Comment

Originally posted by DesmondLocke View Post
            Soooo.... for realism, you want tanks to be near impenetrable. Do you also want a single tank shell to be able to reach almost anywhere on the map and kill everyone within a 10 meter radius? That would be realistic. But would it be fun?
            tank shells do reach nearly anywhere on the map...... I kill people on the carrier on wake from the islands...

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred
              tank shells do reach nearly anywhere on the map...... I kill people on the carrier on wake from the islands...
              Oh yeah, that I get. I see it fairly often. But I wasn't thinking Wake, I was thinking more like Kubra Dam or Shuia Tabia. Plus, for realism, you'd have to increase the blast radius of the shell alot.

Comment

Working...
              X