Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alert: New glitch found.

Lol thats quite hectic but very rare

Just go meh, let first guy die on APM/RDX then go ALLAH ALLAH HOLY WAR Running in Shooting in the air haha

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
      Unless you have a (more effective than nade spam) 6 man PK Spam+RDX+Nade Spam xD 4 PK+Defib, one support with nadespam and one recon with RDX and APMs. I normally consider(ed) myself a really good titan attacker, but I have never gotten past one of these (without any kind of glitching)
      Our competition titan D was a 5 man crew. Those 5 guys could literally hold off the entire other team attacking (12 guys). It was only ever broken twice (our filnal D that is, the defensive layout we used in the first 5 games got broke every game). Both times our new D was broken was because our "anchor man" got disconnected.

Comment

what do you do put all 5 men in the corridor?

Im sure it is breakable hehe

Comment

if your having to defend in a titan match your going to lose

Comment

New glitch eh... is it anything like this?:

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
              if your having to defend in a titan match your going to lose
              We played some really really good teams defending #1. We won a few games with shields up against a few of the lower ranked teams, but the high ranked teams could usually manage to get your shields down. We used such a large titan D for 2 reasons. The first is that usually by the time our shields went down, the enemy team could only win with a massive titan assault, and also because we had a killer 2 man titan offensive team that could literally keep 6 guys busy trying to kill them. DarkHaven and Spiesek (of gunship fame) were the best I've yet seen at cracking a titan D.

We put 4 of the 5 guys in a hallway. We put alot of time and effort into figuring out a good titan D, and finally hit on one that was about as good as could be expected. I actually wrote up a 20 some odd page document describing our entire competition titan strategy a while back. I should post it some time. Interesting reading for anyone wanting to know more about the mechanics of the titan game type

Comment

Originally posted by Zarious
                I actually wrote up a 20 some odd page document describing our entire competition titan strategy a while back. I should post it some time. Interesting reading for anyone wanting to know more about the mechanics of the titan game type
                Seeing you and a couple of your boys go storming through titans on our server makes me want to read that.

Comment

Originally posted by Skates View Post
                  Seeing you and a couple of your boys go storming through titans on our server makes me want to read that.
                  Sent it to a buddy of mine this morning for a bit of editing. Don't wanna embarrass myself with my poor writing skills. As soon as I get it back, I'll PDF it and post it up

Comment

If this is the 'glitch' I'm thinking of then I'm pretty sure it's been around since day one (hint: if I've got the right one you need to be engy )

I haven't read the EA forums because they're full of noobs, but I would be tempted to agree that it's intentional. Of course DICE will say it is if it gives them an easy life

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical View Post
                      No, it has to do with corridor 3 and 4
                      It's a great way to get Titan Attack Gold as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X