This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlfield 1943 PC cancled

i for one will never buy a console or another ea game for this matter..so i read that 1943 and all the battlefield series was cancled for the pc.. what a buncha crap.
    and im seriously considering sueing for false advertisement since i pre orderd both bc2 and 1943
    orginaly seen here.

it says adjusted the cancled it already

Re: battlfield 1943 PC cancled

EDIT:

It just says that a September release for 1943 in cancelled.

Translation fail.

Comment

Originally posted by theminx
      i for one will never buy a console or another ea game for this matter..so i read that 1943 and all the battlefield series was cancled for the pc.. what a buncha crap.
      and im seriously considering sueing for false advertisement since i pre orderd both bc2 and 1943
      orginaly seen here.

it says adjusted the cancled it already
      Yea, I'm almost positive that is false.

Isn't it great how everyone is so very quick to believe all the bad news about DICE games?

Comment

Update from 12.08.2009: Electronic Arts has asked us to correct that Battlefield 1943 is by no means on ice. The publishers have for the moment simply no concrete release date for the PC version of the multiplayer shooter. While making it a September to release from the table, speculation about a setting of the title, however, were unfounded.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
          Yea, I'm almost positive that is false.

Isn't it great how everyone is so very quick to believe all the bad news about DICE games?
          DICE seems to attract a overwhelming amount of Schadenfreude.....

lets hope its delayed so they can give us a full game and more than 4 maps....

Comment

I guess that was my bad, I thought it was real,
            it actually really piss me off because I met Gordon at comic con here in NYC
            I had plans to punch him out next time I see him in comic con.
            Anyways

Comment

Working...
            X