Alert: New glitch found.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alert: New glitch found.

Without revealing the details: if you are guarding your Titan console as usual and it magically blows up, then congratulations! You are the victim of a newfound exploit in the game! And it's not the RDX swap at all, no sir. It's something far, far easier to do.

Wanna know why everyone is fagging up each other's game like that, well, let me tell you:

-******* posts about the glitch on EA forums and tells everyone exactly how to do it
    -Thread stays up for a week before a mod deletes it.
    -Massive cluster**** over whether DICE intended it or not.

Thank you Internet! Once again, no matter how smart or talented a person is, he is always outnumbered by the mediocre.

Re: Alert: New glitch found.

While I rather enjoy a good titan assault against an entrenched defense, I've always wondered if DICE really intended taking the hallways to be the end all be all of titan offense. I doubt you will see this bug exploited much, and even when you do, it would take a truly incompetent titan D to let it happen. While I won't use it "unless DICE comes out and says it's legit (fat chance)", the 5 guys nade spamming in the hallway need to have some work around other than just taking silos IMHO.

In short, I would actually like to see this legitimized to help encourage more titan offense. As it is now, especially in FF off servers, it's getting to the point that no one wants to do it because it's just a huge stat pad for the defending team. You see it almost every match, some nub on the losing team gets a gold star, because he spent all game nade spamming. Is it a legit tactic, sure, but it rewards bad behavior and should have a viable workaround (other than just taking silos).

Comment

As much as I dislike glitchers, I always make it my goal to know how they are all done for knowledge sake. I found the Verdun glitch myself and now am anxious to know about this as well.

Comment

I'll send u a link to the thread.

Comment

This glitch has been around forever and is just now becoming public. I reported it in 1.25, 1.4 and 1.5. It was never fixed. On my clans server this is considered an exploit and will lead to a ban.

While I do see the Verdun exploit once in a while , it is still not greatly known by the public. Our clan took this map out of rotation, due to people using this exploit. This exploit is hard to put a blame on cause it can be done by so many people and it is sometimes done through regular game play unbenounced, to the person that has actually done it. Shame cause it is a great map.

I can't wait for the one where you can get into the enemy reactor core, while all consoles are still up, to become public.

Comment

There are tons of glitches in this game. Many of them are viewable on youtube. After reading this thread I went into SP and tested some of them. It's up to good admins to kick/ban the douche bags who actually use them in game.

Comment

I use this one on occasion, because I believe its a "Feature". I opened a Ticket with EA support and they said that it is an "Unsupported Feature" just like RDX'ing onto Roofs. Because of this, I view this particular "glitch" as a server preference thingy.

To make sure we are talking about the same glitch, this one only works vs consoles 1 and 2 right? Ya.

Comment

I dont know about this glitch and dont play 2142 anymore but DICE could spruce up titan defence/offence by making the hull breachable in certain areas..this would be achieved with a new unlock..heavy cutting equipment..available to the engineer class..it would stop the predictable grenade spamming fest and encourage more squad play.

OK you can all shoot me down in flames now..lol

Comment

Does this glitch have to do with sentry guns falling through floors?

Comment

No, it has to do with corridor 3 and 4

Comment

Server admins are going to need to explicitly specify on their splash page - otherwise People won't know whether it's allowed or not.

From what I've seen, it seems there's a fifty-fifty on the matter, and it looks like the "for" side is gaining momentum. As if an increasing number of people are going "Well, screw it - if everyone does it, then I'll just do it too."

Comment

I dunno what apparent glitch it is. but it's titan so not bothered, titan is lame

Anyway you can just charge the tunnel and take out the defence with an AR

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel View Post
                          Anyway you can just charge the tunnel and take out the defence with an AR
                          :goodluck:

Comment

Just takes timing

Most people who defend the tunnels lack accuracy with a weapon, so time the nade spam and go once your at the first sticky out bit of the wall your safe

Comment

Unless you have a (more effective than nade spam) 6 man PK Spam+RDX+Nade Spam xD 4 PK+Defib, one support with nadespam and one recon with RDX and APMs. I normally consider(ed) myself a really good titan attacker, but I have never gotten past one of these (without any kind of glitching)

Comment

Working...
                              X