Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife vs Gun

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYrLzHr6TZo[/media]
    or go on my youtube account and choose knife vs gun and choose high quality it seems to load better :S?

anyway cheers for looking and check out my other videos to http://www.youtube.com/user/icetrojan123
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Re: Knife vs Gun

Y DID u put your video on You---TUUBE? WTF

yeah it was cool though i guess

Comment

haha ginge ur such a view whore

@field- FFS youtube isn't that bad if you get enough views your video will be offered in high quility which is as good as vimeo was easily

Comment

hehe

And exactly youtube is greatttttt! (in high quality)

Comment

Youtube is kinda 50/50..i dont love it but i dont hate it, always a popular site for getting more views

Comment

And nice video btw, it had a nice feel to it, good job :thumbsup:

Comment

Theres a Crysis vid on one of the sites somewhere running at about 900x540. looks great. In these days of cable net why are we watching 320x240 vids?

Comment

no ideaaaa i just use youtube just as its generally used by most

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
                  haha ginge ur such a view whore

@field- FFS youtube isn't that bad if you get enough views your video will be offered in high quility which is as good as vimeo was easily
                  i didnt know that i just thought that people put their vids on crappy pixelated youtube because they are ignorant and just use youtube because its the most popular and the most people are going to watch it but then not that many people play ths game anyways so i dont see the point of trying to get exposure which is kind of the point of alot of people using yUTUB because they want ALOT of people to watch the vid and then because of thier AWSOME SKILLS ON VIDEO they are famous and become a god and then shoot lightning bolts down at all the little people

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                    i didnt know that i just thought that people put their vids on crappy pixelated youtube because they are ignorant and just use youtube because its the most popular and the most people are going to watch it but then not that many people play ths game anyways so i dont see the point of trying to get exposure which is kind of the point of alot of people using yUTUB because they want ALOT of people to watch the vid and then because of thier AWSOME SKILLS ON VIDEO they are famous and become a god and then shoot lightning bolts down at all the little people

calm down! calm down !
                    jeeeeeeeez...just making the point that youtube quality is good, also getting exposure is a good thing i like the feedback i get on youtube, i mean seriously how many comments did you ever get on vimeo ?!

@gingeykins - you need more streaks mate 1-2 knife kills are poo you need to be getting at least 3-4 hvave u not seen mooses vid he gets loaaaaads

Comment

but moose has mad skills :P ill do a knife vs gun 2 one day but right now im frapings my zellar vid

Comment

then u best get some mad skillz boiii ur applying for the a-S-p so u better get "sick" quick :P

tbf to you tho ur pretty good with a knife you rarely miss

Comment

Pretty good vid, but man youtube really tore up the quality of that vid.

Comment

Vimeo is twice the quality of a high quality youtube video. However it's fast, free, and quite easy which makes it not half bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz
                              @gingeykins - you need more streaks mate 1-2 knife kills are poo you need to be getting at least 3-4 hvave u not seen mooses vid he gets loaaaaads
                              not bad, i liked the music. even though they were single tag shots, they were matched to the music pretty well:thumbsup:

that reminds me of how pissed i am at myself. i made some hard drive changes and in the process lost a file that i was going to use on the next vid of 7 tags in 20 or 30 seconds it was perfect for the theme that i was going with. i got a couple more the other night though & one of them is something like 7, 8 or maybe 9 in a row. that will have to go in some type of knife vid. rant off.

Comment

Working...
                              X