Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Army 3.0 Launched!

America's Army 3.0 Released

For those of you who pre-loaded the game on Steam or Big Download, the wait is nearly over! While the game was set to launch at 2:00 PM EST, the AA3.0 Development Team worked out a few last minute details before the game launched, and now it's ready to go!
    Now get into basic and train up, soldier!

UPDATE: If you pre-loaded the game via steam, you'll have an additional download to complete before you can launch the game. It appears Pragmatic have been hard at work fixing bugs found during the beta. Most users will need to reload 48% of the AA3.0 content before being able to play.
    Download AA3 Today and Become a Member of the elite America's Army Team!

Start playing America's Army 3 today. America's Army fans and new players alike can now experience America's Army 3, the official U.S. Army game, which has more authentic military elements including training, technology, weapons, and audio than any other military game.

Built on Unreal Engine 3, AA3 delivers stunningly realistic characters, environments, lighting effects, animations, and team-based experiences. In the game where Every Detail Counts™, players are bound by Rules of Engagement (ROE) and gain experience as you navigate challenges in team-based, multiplayer, force-on-force operations. With 15 different map/mission combinations and exclusive advanced training that allows you to unlock new abilities and customize your gear, you'll experience Soldiering in the U.S. Army like never before.

Find strength like no other in a game like no other. Start your mission now!

Remember, if you haven't downloaded and tried America's Army 3.0, it's completely free and available for download now on Steam. If you can't open the game, restart Steam and check your My Games tab again.

Re: America's Army 3.0 (Almost) Launched!

Preloaded and ready to go, going to get the training done tonight and ill play multi 2morro, if its anything like AA2 its going to be Epic!!!

Comment

Re: America's Army 3.0 (Almost) Launched!

^^

X2

Training first, then MP...

Comment

Re: America's Army 3.0 Launched!

Restart your steam client; you may have to preload parts of the game again due to updates. But, from what I can see, it's up. Also, the new America's Army website is operational.

Comment

The Steam servers are worse than the TGN servers, taking ages to validate/re-pre-load.

Comment

Lol, yeah its going a bit slow

Comment

1h 33 min left...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Comment

Going to have to wait till i get home to play. I have had it preloaded since last week. Let me know if it is any fun?

Comment

*edit*

And now the download stopped... Said something about "Steam servers are busy"... :wall:

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                    Going to have to wait till i get home to play. I have had it preloaded since last week. Let me know if it is any fun?
                    Somehow you'll need to get Steam to open the AA file and tell it to download again; they updated the game EXE file, so you'll have to download 48% of the stuff again.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Post up your soldier names above (and get an account if you don't have an AA3 account already; the link is in the link above).

Comment

Originally posted by Webs961
                      Somehow you'll need to get Steam to open the AA file and tell it to download again; they updated the game EXE file, so you'll have to download 48% of the stuff again.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Post up your soldier names above (and get an account if you don't have an AA3 account already; the link is in the link above).
                      What was the point in pre-loading it then?

Comment

You already have 52% of it downloaded?

Aside from that, they had some serious stuff to fix from the beta.

Comment

Originally posted by Webs961
                          You already have 52% of it downloaded?

Aside from that, they had some serious stuff to fix from the beta.
                          Well I pre-loaded it last week when they offered it.

Comment

Yah if now it would actually let me decrpyt it, that would be awesome instead of the stream servers being "busy" for the last 2 hours.

Comment

Yeah I can't decrypt it either. Dumb busy servers.

Comment

Working...
                              X