nub question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nub question

I'm new to BF and my favorite kit to use in 2142 is assault, but I can't figure out how to heal people.

In game I see people run up to dead people and instantly charge them up. I go up to people with my health pack and they just lay there, so I try tossing it next to them (as it says in the guide), and they just fade away. How do I use it?

Re: nub question

the med hub (default key to take out is 4) will heal alive (but injured) players around you and can be dropped so you dont have to hold it. If you unlock the upgraded medic hub it will heal faster and heal everyone you are in a vehicle with. You get 1 teamwork point for every 50 health points of someone else that you help them regain - this is a healing point. The defibrillator is an unlockable item. When a player has been killed (ie they are waiting for the countdown and their body is still there) you can get out the defib, go near their body and zap them with it to revive them. You get 1 teamwork point for every person you revive - known as a revive score. 8 revives in a round gets you an Emergency Efficiency pin with a few extra points.

Comment

Yeah, you have to unlock and then equip your defib before you spawn in for that round. The default is 5 to bring out your defib.

Comment

i recommend changing defrib (and any class' major tools) to the middle mouse button. makes taking it out a lot easier.

Comment

Originally posted by C0de_X View Post
          i recommend changing defrib (and any class' major tools) to the middle mouse button. makes taking it out a lot easier.
          Yeah but with unlock rifles, the 2 slots are switched around when you have rockets/defib. Don't know why DICE coded it this way, it just is. I just press 5 or 6 then switch if I pull out the wrong thing.

Comment

Nice to see new blood coming in and asking questions like this.

The defibrillator is big for points. Not only because you get 1 pt for reviving your buddy, but because it will keep your squad up and alive for them to revive you as well. Huge. So, unlock it and enjoy!

Comment

bless the nebies

(hate teh n00bs :@)

as mentioned you have to unlock the defibrilator, when you get out gor defib it will change your croshair to a circle with a cross in it you have to go up to said dead comrade and shock him with it while the croshair is over his body , but beware some allies will glitch into walls which makes them unrevivable and some weapons will instakill beyond revival (rocket launchers, pilums, ground defense etc)

Comment

BTW you can also kill enemies with the defib. So if an enemy runs up to you while you're reviving a team mate (usually to knife you), just point at him. I believe the range is a little bigger than the knife.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post

but beware some allies will glitch into walls which makes them unrevivable
                  Which is when dropping a medikit on their faces and trying again makes win

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn View Post
                    But only when it's a buddy or someone worth the effort. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn View Post
                      i know this but i didn't want to (to coin a term) "blag his head"

Comment

Originally posted by Brian2570 View Post
                        I'm new to BF and my favorite kit to use in 2142 is assault, but I can't figure out how to heal people.

In game I see people run up to dead people and instantly charge them up. I go up to people with my health pack and they just lay there, so I try tossing it next to them (as it says in the guide), and they just fade away. How do I use it?
                        No wonder I couldn't get a rezz... lols, j/k, but I have seen much of this lately, the medhub being thrown onto a revivable body, quite humorous.

Comment

Originally posted by di di MAU View Post
                          No wonder I couldn't get a rezz... lols, j/k, but I have seen much of this lately, the medhub being thrown onto a revivable body, quite humorous.
                          Did 2142 go on sale again? It's like a new wave of noobs.

Comment

lol hey thats a good thing, we could always do with more players.

Comment

lol i would have hated to have been on OPs team, me laying dead and him just throwing medkits at me "NO THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO IT fgsfdgs :rage:"

Comment

Working...
                              X